Malevolence Bonus Drops

Prev1
i have restarted my game several times and was forced to update earlier today before the event. However I am not seeing Malevolence Bonus Drops as a reward and i have Spent about 300 energy on LS nodes and not seen 1 shard. Anyone else having this issue

Replies

• Same
  • NormalSizedAnnie
    87 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    I think it starts tomorrow
    I haven’t seen any indicators so no way in hell am I spending crystals yet
  • Already started 6 hrs before my update. Shortchanged again for some time zones.
  • the update notice says it was going from 10/7 through 10/13. Today is 10/7 so not sure why it would not start today
  • You always wait for the gold writing and flashing lights
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited October 2021
    The Newsletter says 10/8. Checking with Doja to update the announcement.
  • Unfortunately you ended up wasting energy before the drops were active. When things like this are happening its best to wait until you see the notification indicating the event is active on the right side.

I've been there myself but remember dates and times can change without notice so best thing is to wait until in game notifiers show the event is active
  • TCS
    34 posts Member
    Don't get too broken up about it. I spent 340 energy when the drops were live and got two blueprints...
  • TCS wrote: »
    Don't get too broken up about it. I spent 340 energy when the drops were live and got two blueprints...

I got a rock.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • WD_40
    113 posts Member
    TCS wrote: »

I got a rock.

I've got a jar of dirt
  • i just hit hard node and got 3. for the week ill refresh and see how many i can get, seems like a good thing finally from cg
  • So far 9 refresh(until 400 crystal) on my main acc and got 21 blueprints.
    And 6 refresh(until 200 crystal) on my alt acc and got 20 blueprints .

So on this sample, 1800 energy from refreshes and 500-600 energy from daily bonuses and accumulation used.

1800+550 = 2350 energy ->41 bluprints
    so 41/2350 = %1,7 drop rate so far.

Wanted to do the math for people wondering the drop rate. However, I would still use refreshes even if drop rate were lower, as GET2 is so valuable for us who haven't been playing for longer. So appreciate the idea of increasing the number of these kind of galactic chases.
  • I'm sitting at 380 Energy for 4 Blueprints.

This feels like a 1% drop rate to me.
  • 0 for 200ish on 10 energy nodes, 12/440 on hard nodes.
  • i unlocked fleet few days ago and and got 15 shards of mal so far with 3 crystal refreshes.this is incredible for a new player not in a gtb guild.
  • 0 for 250 energy on normal nodes. 8 for 760 energy on hard nodes. So 0.8% on 1000 energy. Much lower than I’m seeing others post. I’m assuming I had bad luck and others good luck and that the average in the middle should be 1%. Unfortunately the normal node 0 skewed the ration.
  • so far about 3-400 energy and a big fat zero.
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    I've been doing mostly light side normal nodes (the one with the Kyro) for the past 2 days refreshing 6 times. So far I've received ~30 shards. Pretty satisfied, I won't have any trouble getting the last 40 I need. Might dial down a bit on the refreshes (3x instead of 6) the next couple of days.
  • I've gotten 19 so far just doing my normal play, I'm not close to upgrading it so I'm fine with that.
  • I've gotten 19 so far just doing my normal play, I'm not close to upgrading it so I'm fine with that.

Similar for me.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Went from 30/85 to 72/85 already just doing my usual sims and 3x50 refreshes.

Farming the 4 LS Bad Batch plus Vulture and then the remainder on Kyros.
  • I too farm BB team and kyro with 3*50 refreshes per day and i got 87 shards of male.
  • This is my favorite event since I started playing several months ago. Ive spent more crystals on this (minimum 6 refreshes a day) knowing the crystal spend will bridge the gap on this cap ship for me by months.
    Id love to see more of this in the future.
  • I've lost track of how much I've spent exactly.
    3 Refreshes a day & I'm pretty much never capped & claim every free-45.
    So 735 a day, but I've done a few DS farms in there (EP Shuttle usually w/ sometimes Bo)

But I'm up to 96/100 now after starting at 45-55 shards, I forget but it was right around 1/2 way through the 7th star.

Regardless of the rate, this has just been nice since its allowed me to start using GET-2 for other things, like the 9-bazzillion Shock Prods I need.

• ScoundrelRui
    805 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    I ended up getting 65 shards, which works out to 17,550 get2 currency. It has certainly sped up my farm.
  • Had good drops first 3 days. 2 days with bad drops. Last 2 with ok drops. Still got 87 shards and was able to get Malevolence to 6* during this time.

Given the span of both good drops and bad I'd rather see drops per x energy spent rather than a % chance based on energy spent.

Either way was a big help and thankful for the boost.
  • 30/85 to 55/100 now. That includes 20 from GET2. Several months worth of TB in a few days? Thanks!
  • All the 50 and maybe half of the 100 refreshes got me 95 shards. Saves what GET 2 I have for the Negotiator.