Playing against LV teams. Am I missing something?

Hellfac_101
7 posts Member
edited October 2021
So I finally saw one guy at the lower end of top 100 in our arena with a R8 LV team including Vader, Royal Guard, Tarkin and Kru. I used both SEE and wat only for first two attempts and in the final attempt SEE, wat, Malal, BSF and thrawn. I was able to get ult and defeat all members except LV in all encounters but the weird thing is my SEE is most time unable to apply shock to enemy LV which seems inconsistent considering he was easily able to apply shock to other units in opposite squad
Am I missing something in LV's kit description or is it something related to LV using his ultimate...

Replies

• So I finally saw one guy at the lower end of top 100 in our arena with a R8 LV team including Vader, Royal Guard, Tarkin and Kru. I used both SEE and wat only for first two attempts and in the final attempt SEE, wat, Malal, BSF and thrawn. I was able to get ult and defeat all members except LV in all encounters but the weird thing is my SEE is most time unable to apply shock to enemy LV which seems inconsistent considering he was easily able to apply shock to other units in opposite squad
    Am I missing something in LV's kit description or is it something related to LV using his ultimate...

if you don't know what the ultimate does then you haven't read the full kit
  • qymyi1xa3ciz.png

When he gain ultimate, he is 5 turns immune to shock
  • LV is immune to shock if he has ahses of the republic

Thanks, I was really wondering what went wrong. Seriously sometimes it's hard to find some details when there's so much extra text and useful information hidden in a line within it