Think someone did a boo boo

Drathuk916
624 posts Member
edited October 2021
ysya6ok6s678.png

So mod changes coming?

Replies

• Ya this is interesting, not sure if it's a bug or something new but the MK 2 Circuit Breaker Module isn't there
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Billion dollar game
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Another mod progression before some reasonable mod management tools?
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Billion dollar game

1 Dollar programmers :D
  • Maybe the person in charge of this GC is the same person in charge of fixing the Deathmark feat in Conquest 8 ;)
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    I think when they designed these type of materials, they made additional pictures for future objects. Now they picked such a dummy object by mistake. Just like they mispicked the biotech piece in tw rewards repeatedly. I don't believe they will use these mod upgrades anytime soon. They definitely have a serious lack of quality control.
  • Those darn data call tables entries being bumped by the porgs again…
  • Anyone keeping track of how many times they can apologize to us in a a 4 week period?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    Anyone keeping track of how many times they can apologize to us in a a 4 week period?

The funny part is knowing who did a few of them in a row, and watching them try to convince you the last one was not them.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Kyno wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    Anyone keeping track of how many times they can apologize to us in a a 4 week period?

The funny part is knowing who did a few of them in a row, and watching them try to convince you the last one was not them.

Like most jokes, it's getting less and less funny as it gets repeated.
  • I think this one was intentional to see if ppl really pay attention to rewards they're getting. I certainly know I don't...
  • PoederAmon wrote: »
    I think this one was intentional to see if ppl really pay attention to rewards they're getting. I certainly know I don't...

They are so.stingey and the rewards are always so bad why would you pay attention?
  • Wed_Santa
    931 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    It might seem like nit picking but the dev’s explanation worries me: “ We are aware of an issue with Galactic Challenge Tier 8+ reward crates containing a mod slicing mat not intended for in-game use. This unit is used by design as a placeholder and is not something we plan on releasing as an item for players to earn (now or in the future). It unintentionally made its way into the game.”

Now call me a pedant but the mat couldn’t make its way anywhere, unintentionally or otherwise. It was a person that did that. Like Goldie Looking Chain said - guns don’t kill people, rappers do. Unless of course the SWGOH code has become self aware….
  • I want the “placeholder” reward. Like a trophy to collect dust. I earned it, I expect to receive it.
  • zatho wrote: »
    I think when they designed these type of materials, they made additional pictures for future objects. Now they picked such a dummy object by mistake. Just like they mispicked the biotech piece in tw rewards repeatedly. I don't believe they will use these mod upgrades anytime soon. They definitely have a serious lack of quality control.

Then why dont they just delete these objects or replace them when a 🚫 so they know they need to put something there later or change them to bright pink or something. Must be all the puff the magic dragon around the DnD table.