Who can we expect to see for new toons?

124Next

Replies

• Need a LS counter to executer. Whos someone that can get a capital ship for LS. I say GAS and have his kit be an all out attack. He used risky tactics to get the win in the show so have him sacrifice health to risk losing the ship but have a huge boost to offense

I don't think we'd get a third Galactic Republic capital ship, unless its like the Executor in the sense that it's from one faction but made to synergize with another. Not sure what other faction that could be. We definitely need more regular ships before the next capital ship
  • We definitely need more regular ships before the next capital ship

From your lips...
  • Need a LS counter to executer.

Who better than Luke himself to restore the balance to the Force?

Or a simple Rebel A-Wing should do the trick.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Ima go out on a limb here and say, Fennec Shand

giphy.gif?****=ecf05e47w9zq0pzinckdpsd1lt1gnrk6d8f2jsldb111r2eg&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

nadsn0rdvtsa.png
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    It would be nice to add some new ships for the fleets that are not complete. First Order, Resistance and Separatists can’t build a fleet on their own for instance.

Also, introducing accelerated farming for ships would be very nice too.

Resistance and FO both desperately need a tank ship each
  • I agree. The first priorities in ships should be to make a complete FO and resistance fleets, including a good tank for each faction, and Luke's x-wing.
    Unfortunately, we'll probably get another op capital ship to counter the Executor.
  • The first priorities in ships should be to make a complete FO and resistance fleets, including a good tank for each faction, and Luke's x-wing.

That's a good start. Also add an A-Wing for Rebels and another for Resistance (make the Resistance ship better than the Rebel one, it's a good way to simulate technological improvements AND it works since Luke's Red5 will likely be better than the resistance A-Wing anyway, so the Rebel A-Wing doesn't have to be game changing).

FO will still need another ship, and resistance needs 3 ships total, so with the tank and the A-Wing it would also need one more.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    The first priorities in ships should be to make a complete FO and resistance fleets, including a good tank for each faction, and Luke's x-wing.

FO will still need another ship, and resistance needs 3 ships total, so with the tank and the A-Wing it would also need one more.

They could do the Resistance Bomber, the Resistance Y-Wing (both could be pilotless or have another generic Resistance pilot for them), or Poe’s X-Wing from Rise of Skywalker with Res. Hero Poe as the pilot.

For FO, they could do the FO TIE Bomber or the Sith Eternal TIE Dagger.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Adding Rey’s X-Wing and SLKR’s TIE Whisper would be nice.

Yes, I know the forums would go nuts if Rey got Red 5 before Luke did. But she got the Falcon before Han, so whatever.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Adding Rey’s X-Wing and SLKR’s TIE Whisper would be nice.

Rey never really had an X-Wing. She just ‘borrowed’ Red 5 so she could get to Exegol. But what would the ships for the other GLs be?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • I’d love to see Jar Jar (darth or normal 😉), the sith bandit leader with the death umbrella, Darth Plagueis, and Dryden Vos. I doubt any of them are coming any time soon if at all, but any of them would make me happy. I’be never spent more than like ten dollars on the game but I’d definitely pay good money for a Darth Plagueis marquee with a rule of two unique that worked like Wat or grandpa yoda.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Adding Rey’s X-Wing and SLKR’s TIE Whisper would be nice.

Rey never really had an X-Wing. She just ‘borrowed’ Red 5 so she could get to Exegol. But what would the ships for the other GLs be?

Same with the Falcon though.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?