Galactic Challenge Crate got worse

…well harder to achieve… it was possible to get max crate without full clearinng last stage… they tweaked the points so now you have to do every single feat for max crate…

Replies

• Options
    Eldorian wrote: »
    …well harder to achieve… it was possible to get max crate without full clearinng last stage… they tweaked the points so now you have to do every single feat for max crate…

It has always varied from GC to GC. Sometimes it needs a full clear of the last stage and sometimes not.
  • Options
    Hmm… first time i realize that… ok, no stealth nerf then… maybe…
  • Options
    @Kyno @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI looks like tier 10 is only awarding 3 points for completing the battle instead of 6 like every other tier. Does that need to be reported as a "bug" or elsewhere?
  • Options
    Acymetric wrote: »
    Eldorian wrote: »

It has always varied from GC to GC. Sometimes it needs a full clear of the last stage and sometimes not.
    This hasn’t been true until today.

Usually there’s a 6 point faction feat and 6 point for completing the battle, with two further feats worth 3 points each. Until today it’s always been possible to get max crate even if you skip a 3 point feat.
  • Options
    This change was probably for engagement. This will surely make people engage more with tier 10 if they don't have the faction toons good enough to clear it...
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    @Kyno @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI looks like tier 10 is only awarding 3 points for completing the battle instead of 6 like every other tier. Does that need to be reported as a "bug" or elsewhere?

I don’t think this is a bug but intentional
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Asking, but no one is around yet.
  • Options

Not a bug, CG just hate us.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

This was an error. I would say it will be fixed next go, but that is not my department.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    ne_alenska wrote: »

Not a bug, CG just hate us.

*AHEM*
  • Options
    Who will say sorry this time? :p
  • Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

Who said sorry the last several times? Still waiting for the accelerated toon shards for Piett, MM, and chewpio as they were all already accelerated when they were prizes in GC but only awarded 5.
  • TheDude420
    439 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options

This was an error. I would say it will be fixed next go, but that is not my department.

If this was an error, please ensure they know this was not the only GC where this has occurred. It has been inconsistently like this for a few months. No discernible pattern. I figured it was by design.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Sorry.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

Sorry.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Each GC is different. The next one will likely revert to previous scoring.
  • Options
    Each GC is different. The next one will likely revert to previous scoring.

CG is allergic to fun.