Conquest 8&9

Replies

• Baibars wrote: »
    Zumwan wrote: »
    Which other characters aside from JKR can inflict this?

As far as I know, JKR is the only character does inflict marked on enemies.

GG and Admiral Piett inflict on allies.

Oh, I guess that's another feat I can't do then. I was able to do the Deathmark one with Deathtrooper but now that's just another feat I can't complete...
  • What's the hell is this new feat??! Is this for real?????
    I see once again there have zero issue making change in the middle of the season
  • Calm down guys, this is an old feat and can easily archived by a GG team, who marks his droid allies if he fell below 100% health.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Calm down guys, this is an old feat and can easily archived by a GG team, who marks his droid allies if he fell below 100% health.

Assuming it’s still bugged
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    Calm down guys, this is an old feat and can easily archived by a GG team, who marks his droid allies if he fell below 100% health.

Assuming it’s still bugged

They changed the wording, so that bug became a feature at one point. I dont think we had an update saying anything about that feature changing.
  • I’ll wait final judgment until we see the number in game. However I am assuming 40 is correct. How is 40 marks comparable to 10 death marks?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    I’ll wait final judgment until we see the number in game. However I am assuming 40 is correct. How is 40 marks comparable to 10 death marks?

Assuming GG still works, much easier, 3-5 battles, in my experience.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I’ll wait final judgment until we see the number in game. However I am assuming 40 is correct. How is 40 marks comparable to 10 death marks?

That assumes you aren’t running entrenched and gg can be damaged to mark. Also it assumes that still works.
  • If I understand correctly, it's fighting against GG, not using him, right? That would get me to inflict "marked" on enemies?
  • Nope, you have to inflict it, so using a GG squad.

And if it still works, that would be another thing CG could 'fix' to make getting reward crates trickier.....

No fun in these now.
  • Adzski wrote: »
    Nope, you have to inflict it, so using a GG squad.

And if it still works, that would be another thing CG could 'fix' to make getting reward crates trickier.....

No fun in these now.

Yes but it says marked on enemies, meaning your own GG shouldn't work.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Thorozar11 wrote: »
    Adzski wrote: »
    Nope, you have to inflict it, so using a GG squad.

No fun in these now.

Yes but it says marked on enemies, meaning your own GG shouldn't work.

That was the part they changed last time it was in game, it was changed to just inflict marked. (Sorry I was not paying attention to that in the image, and I do not know of this has been changed. )

We will surely get an update on this as players work their way through, if I cannot get an answer by then.

Not easier, just requires a different comp.
    Deathmark feat could be done in 2 battles with good rng, 3 even with bad so if it is 40 times mark now then the feat got more expensive and grindier simply because CG can’t code.
  • Where was it announced weak point disc was changed from 4 % to 2 %? What happend to no change? Thats a huge nerf and makes everything alot harder.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Deathmark feat could be done in 2 battles with good rng, 3 even with bad so if it is 40 times mark now then the feat got more expensive and grindier simply because CG can’t code.

I wasnt aware it was being done that quickly (generally speaking). My low gear DT was lucky to survive long enough to get 2 per battle.

But I still feel like this is easier, as the process just happened naturally with the GG team.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Kalino wrote: »
    Where was it announced weak point disc was changed from 4 % to 2 %? What happend to no change? Thats a huge nerf and makes everything alot harder.

This is not a nerf, there was actually no change to how it operates. They changed the words to match what it was already doing.

0thybvzh20ny.jpg

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/250192/content-update-10-07-2021#latest
    Where was it announced weak point disc was changed from 4 % to 2 %? What happend to no change? Thats a huge nerf and makes everything alot harder.

This is not a nerf, there was actually no change to how it operates. They changed the words to match what it was already doing.

It said 4 % before now it says 2 %?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Yes, but that is just the description. How it functioned was not changed, they changed the words to match what it was actually doing.

Yes, but that is just the description. How it functioned was not changed, they changed the words to match what it was actually doing.

Wait, why would it say 4 % when it gave 2 %?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Wait, why would it say 4 % when it gave 2 %?

IDK, but that is what was happening, and it now says the correct value.

I wasnt aware it was being done that quickly (generally speaking). My low gear DT was lucky to survive long enough to get 2 per battle.

But I still feel like this is easier, as the process just happened naturally with the GG team.

So you're presuming they improperly added "enemies" to the marked feat and GG teams will still work despite them inflicting it on themselves?
  • It’s now weak shot, and it lives up to the name. Instead of 4% for each debuff, it’s now 2% for all debuffs. Not going to be anywhere close to what it was the last two conquest. Be warned.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

0thybvzh20ny.jpg

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/250192/content-update-10-07-2021#latest
    It’s now weak shot, and it lives up to the name. Instead of 4% for each debuff, it’s now 2% for all debuffs. Not going to be anywhere close to what it was the last two conquest. Be warned.

@MaricSkywalker

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

So you're presuming they improperly added "enemies" to the marked feat and GG teams will still work despite them inflicting it on themselves?

No, I believe SWGOH events didnt update the wiki, after the word enemy was removed in a previous update, unless it was updated at some point after that change.
  • JollyBrandX
    42 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Have they nerfed thermal exhaust from the previous grind? I thought I remembered some members talking about using that in conjunction with another disk that placed debuffs on enemies at the start of every turn. Creating a loop of thermal detonators to stack.

Now Thermal exhaust specifically states it can not stack……I thought CG has repeatedly stated (lied) that they can’t make changes in between grinds.

Was keen to have a go this time….but not sure what a single thermal det will do to an over, over, over prepared Relic 8 toon.
  • Ok sector 1 in conquest 9 is just ridiculous can you all please fix the rng everything is galactic republic and it's super buffed and no good data disks I'm sorry but sector 1 should be scaled down in hard mode or stop putting 3 of the same disk on every node please fix your rng. You can change things between conquests why didnt you overhaul this one are you trying to tank your game I mean seriously this is just crap....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Have they nerfed thermal exhaust from the previous grind? I thought I remembered some members talking about using that in conjunction with another disk that placed debuffs on enemies at the start of every turn. Creating a loop of thermal detonators to stack.

Now Thermal exhaust specifically states it can not stack……I thought CG has repeatedly stated (lied) that they can’t make changes in between grinds.

Was keen to have a go this time….but not sure what a single thermal det will do to an over, over, over prepared Relic 8 toon.

No one has stated they cannot make changes between Conquest.
  • It’s now weak shot, and it lives up to the name. Instead of 4% for each debuff, it’s now 2% for all debuffs. Not going to be anywhere close to what it was the last two conquest. Be warned.

Is that what "for all" debuffs mean? Does that mean a character taking a turn can get a max of 10% offense if all 5 chars are debuffed (12% if there is a summon)?
    Does it trigger when a character takes a turn, or when a character attacks (do assists count)?
    Otherwise, green stacking offense may be better when paired with other data disks that buff you when taking a turn, i regret picking 2 Weak Spots.
  • Zumwan wrote: »
    It’s now weak shot, and it lives up to the name. Instead of 4% for each debuff, it’s now 2% for all debuffs. Not going to be anywhere close to what it was the last two conquest. Be warned.

Is that what "for all" debuffs mean? Does that mean a character taking a turn can get a max of 10% offense if all 5 chars are debuffed (12% if there is a summon)?
    Does it trigger when a character takes a turn, or when a character attacks (do assists count)?
    Otherwise, green stacking offense may be better when paired with other data disks that buff you when taking a turn, i regret picking 2 Weak Spots.

Not for each debuffed unit. For each debuff. Every debuff, on every character, gives your team Offense. So DR’s Force Storm gives out 25 Ferocity debuffs to your team = an extra 50% Offense from Weak Point, plus 10% from Shock inflicts, on top of the 40% from Ferocity stacks, and whatever BSF’s inflicted on opponents or what they’ve inflicted on you. Or combine it with Caustic Emissions or the Exhaust disks.

And if what the Update Notes say is true, it’s really been 2% this whole time. I’m not sure if that’s true as I haven’t gotten Weak Point much. But in the right teams it’s a huge damage increase.
  • Did bonus stats get even worse? I now have 100% characters with +5 speed mods not getting to take a turn, hell one of the fights against imp troopers my GL rey didn't even get to take a turn, just sat there for 5 minutes watching them drop all my toons TM stuck in the damage immunity because they couldn't take a turn... has CG even LOOKED at the feedback? Or are they really trying to see how many people they can get to quit their game over this tedious ****.