Am I the only one disappointed by pvp?

jacon
0 posts Member
edited December 2015
I usually have most fun with the pvp in any game, which is why I was looking forward to it in SWGoH. However, I was really let down when I found out that the "pvp" is more similar to some pve gimmick where you basically just play the computer, which controls other players characters.

I am fairly new to the game, level 37, and enjoy it a lot but can't get over the fact that we are unable to face other players real time with some simple matching system. This would be a lot more fun (at least for me because it actually takes some sort of skill) than the current pvp system which is really no different than the other game modes where you can't even rightfully defend your rank. If there actually exists a game mode I haven't unlocked similar to this please let me know.

Replies

• I only play one game which has realtime PVP but, switches to an AI when no players are available.
  • The game is still young and there is a lot of room for expansion. That is one thing that I do hope they add in the future.
  • Varlie wrote: »
    The game is still young and there is a lot of room for expansion. That is one thing that I do hope they add in the future.

Yeah, thats will be a good upgrade
  • PVP is all about farming shards, end of story. Going for #1 is an afterthought for people who like to waste crystals defending position. It is this idea that is the problem. Being ranked 101-200 provides enough Rewards vs. Risk. I don't see a need to go further. Most people I know wouldn't care that I'm #1 in PVP here, where's the motivation??
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    500 crystals vs 100 is the motivation. along with bragging rights
    mighty chlorians
  • I'm bored of PVP now as it is repetitive and easy to get good rank so right now I'm just sniping these 2 guys on purpose every time they jump in top 20 lol. I literally sit at 21or 22 then wait for them to get like 12 or 13 and then bam! Hahahah that's my joy in PVP. Good fun. I also add send friend request so they know it was me lol
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol