Need help with long term strategy for farm and gears.

2Next

Replies

• Wow, thanks guys for you fast respond, and such a good plan.

I AM trying to gear up Fallen Bastilla but she is very though.

Yes, my guild doing Dark Side Geo TB

I will focus than on Malevolence instead of Chimaera, then Fleet with Boss Vulture and Bomber.

Mods are my pain😁 but I will try to upgrade DV atleast.

Chewpio is ver slow I AM getting 1-2 shards each day. But still I will need him.

Thanks for answers guys.
    These are main tasks, what do you think, about side teams in the meantime? Ewoks and Nightsisters?

• Anomander wrote: »
    Thanks for answers guys.
    These are main tasks, what do you think, about side teams in the meantime? Ewoks and Nightsisters?

For Ewoks, you can farm the ones not on hard nodes on the side, Logray from guild store and Chirpa & Paploo from Cantina if you don't have other things you are focusing on from those 2 places now. Let Elder just come to you through Bronziums. If you want to start farming Wicket you can, as you can also get stun guns from that node.

But I wouldn't invest in gearing them yet, better to prioritize the others first. And I would say for CLS, Chewpio is more important than C3PO now anyway.

Nightsisters I wouldn't invest in right now until you finish some of these other projects.
  • Hi guys,
    I didnt write anything from months.

SO the plan is going Good, but last update change a lot of things, specially because of nerfing Darth Vader. Now my first squad is not so Good, even when DV have 268 speed. Should i change asap for Padme team? I am upgrading them no aswell.
    Plus I have almost max geared Geo team.

After I will relic Padme team i will Focus on CLS Rebel team, cause I need Just C3PO.

I have unlock DR and JKR aswell

With ships I am still farming vulture droid, hyena andmalovelence. I have him on 5 stars Should I upgrade him and make geo Fleet team straight away or wait till I will get him on 6 stars?

What are your sugestions After last update Should I change empire team?

Thanks for answers.

• Can you post your swgoh gg profile link so we can take a look at the overall roster?
  • So you have a few options, but I would say the best 2 are either.

1. Darth Revan & Malak - You already have a r5 BSF and DR coming up, so just need to work towards unlocking Malak (how much GET1 currency do you have?). This will be a super strong team and much better than Padme overall

2. CLS - You already have 4/5 core members at 7*, so then would just need to work on ewoks to get C3PO to really complete it. This will be a longer route than getting Malak because of having to gear ewoks, but CLS fully relic'd team is super powerful and a lot of fun.

I would do 1 of these 2 options first before continuing to gear the Padme squad. Yes you currently have the Padme squad at higher gear levels than the others, but you would still need C3PO to complete it, and CLS with C3PO is just better than Padme....DR/Malak is also a better squad than Padme.

The next question would be, after you finish 1 of these squads (or 2 or all 3), what do you want to do next? Probably it would be time to go for a GL, but based on your roster it's not clear which would be the quickest. Probably SEE, but by the time you get him most in your shard will likely have JMK or LV. THose 2 are also extremely tough to get, and you're not really close to either. SLKR is a good all around GL for many game modes, but not really close to him either.

For fleet, absolutely start using the Malev with your VD & HB + Geos. YOu have relic'd Geos and the other 2 pilotless ships are 6*, so not far off. This will help propel you to the top of your fleet shard (what fleets usually are in the top 10 now?).
  • I think first option is really nice to get Malak. Dont have much of Get1, around 6k, should i start to gather IT? Who else should be in DR team? BSF Malak and?

I have no idea what should I do next,but IT would be nice to get any of legends.

About Fleet. In top 20 is like 70% of Kenobi Fleets.

Which squad first i should use? First 3 geos, and than call VD and HB? Who should I add as a 6th ship in this Fleet?

Thank you for your help.
  • So you have a few options, but I would say the best 2 are either.

1. Darth Revan & Malak - You already have a r5 BSF and DR coming up, so just need to work towards unlocking Malak (how much GET1 currency do you have?). This will be a super strong team and much better than Padme overall

2. CLS - You already have 4/5 core members at 7*, so then would just need to work on ewoks to get C3PO to really complete it. This will be a longer route than getting Malak because of having to gear ewoks, but CLS fully relic'd team is super powerful and a lot of fun.

I would do 1 of these 2 options first before continuing to gear the Padme squad. Yes you currently have the Padme squad at higher gear levels than the others, but you would still need C3PO to complete it, and CLS with C3PO is just better than Padme....DR/Malak is also a better squad than Padme.

The next question would be, after you finish 1 of these squads (or 2 or all 3), what do you want to do next? Probably it would be time to go for a GL, but based on your roster it's not clear which would be the quickest. Probably SEE, but by the time you get him most in your shard will likely have JMK or LV. THose 2 are also extremely tough to get, and you're not really close to either. SLKR is a good all around GL for many game modes, but not really close to him either.

For fleet, absolutely start using the Malev with your VD & HB + Geos. YOu have relic'd Geos and the other 2 pilotless ships are 6*, so not far off. This will help propel you to the top of your fleet shard (what fleets usually are in the top 10 now?).

SO with your advices i have straight away started to Gear up DR and Grievous.
    Than I will Gear up characters needed for Malak.

SO my new team should be DR as a leader, BSF Malak, HK47 and?

With Fleet I am starting now with 3 geo ships and than calling Bomber and Vulture. As third i have put TiE Advanced my strongest ship.

In the meantime im getting Chief Chirpa shards from Cantina for C3PO.
    SO with your advices i have straight away started to Gear up DR and Grievous.
    Than I will Gear up characters needed for Malak.

SO my new team should be DR as a leader, BSF Malak, HK47 and?

With Fleet I am starting now with 3 geo ships and than calling Bomber and Vulture. As third i have put TiE Advanced my strongest ship.

In the meantime im getting Chief Chirpa shards from Cantina for C3PO.

Ideally you can use DR lead, BSF, Malak, Sith Empire Trooper and Sith Marauder.

For fleet just try different lineups. So far I've found starting Spy, SF & Hyena Bomber with VD & Solider as RI (never need the 3rd but use Vader as well) works best for me. My HB is still only 5* so pretty weak, but this lineup gives me some survivability until the field becomes flooded with vulture droids.
  • Hi guys,
    All the Best in new year.
    So, after 3 months of fight I have finally unlock Darth Malak. Now I need to Gear him up, and slowly I will have really Good team.
    But the question is... What next?
    What should be my next goal?
    Do you think its time for GL? If Yes Which one?
    Thanks for advices guys, I always appreciate them, and its a lot of easier to play with them.
    Regards
    Here is my swgoh GG link

https://swgoh.gg/p/743558596/
  • General advice on farming:

1) pick 2 teams to farm. The current team and the next team.
    2) farm gear for the current team until they’re all g12, g13 if it’s a very strong team. Be very stingy with relics; you’ll need plenty of them (like plenty) once you’ll try to unlock the big guns. Very few characters absolutely need relics to be great.
    3) farm shards for the next team.
    4) don’t sleep on assault battle. Try to get a team to pass challenge tier 1 of each assault battle. You’ll thank me later. Imperial troopers are great for that, as they can be used in 2.
    5) farm mods all day, every day. Don’t bother slicing mods which don’t have speed secondaries. Stop slicing mods which didn’t roll the speed secondary. (Other would disagree, rightfully tbh. But it’s an very simple rule to follow and should help you a lot for at least a few months, until you have a better understanding of the game.
    6) don’t forget fleets.
  • Thanks for respond Starslayer.
    I am trying to do the way as you said.
    Do you know maybe if I should do long term plan for Glacatic legend, or is IT to early? And Which one would be Best with my toons?
  • TheChild_eats_eggs1
    1459 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Anomander wrote: »
    Thanks for respond Starslayer.
    I am trying to do the way as you said.
    Do you know maybe if I should do long term plan for Glacatic legend, or is IT to early? And Which one would be Best with my toons?

Completely agree with starslayer’s 2-team progress idea.

2 things:
    1) You are nearly done with stars for gas, and also nearly got ur gr team and fleet sorted. GAS is a clear path for you, that I’d recommend.
    2) As Starslayer also mentioned, Troopers are a great team. I myself regret not having them. I honestly recommend getting Troopers, and relicing some of them (e.g. piett, starck, and veers all reqs for see, and piett also for executor).
    3) Do take care of who you relic. Especially who you take past r4-r5. That’s where it gets extremely painful. I see u r3’d all ur geos. Nto worth it on poggle at all. He has no ship, and enough potency for his job at g12/13. You gotta try to think like that.
    4) Nah. Not yet ready for a GL. Well you could do SEE, but GAS looks closer. Also Troopers are quite good pre-SEE. You need 3 of 5 anyway.

2 things multiplied quite quickly …
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Thanks for your help.
    Who do you recommend for troopers team? Piett, Starck, Veers, who should be other two?
    So my next big goal will be GAS and clone team.
    Regards
    Thanks for your help.
    Who do you recommend for troopers team? Piett, Starck, Veers, who should be other two?
    So my next big goal will be GAS and clone team.
    Regards

Easily Range. And Gideon / Dark. Dark good for big hits in GAC / TW / TB, Gideon for raids. I’d do both
  • What do you think About crystals. I have got around 8k. Spending them only 3x50 per day on energy and ship energy. Should I gather them or spend on sth?
    What do you think About crystals. I have got around 8k. Spending them only 3x50 per day on energy and ship energy. Should I gather them or spend on sth?

3xnormal, mod, and ship.
    1-2x cantina