Conquest faction techs

I'm curious to know if anyone is buying these faction techs at 150 crystals each for a 2 battle boost?

For myself it makes much more sense to use those 150 crystals to have 18 additional battles to figure things out or find the battle that your faction team can win to get that most annoying 14 win faction feat. Most likely I'll figure things out for only a 50 crystal refresh, and be a bit further along in various feats.

On my map those faction booster scavenger nodes are just an annoyance where I get either less options for disks, or less chances for the frenzy tech to appear for 15 credits to get that feat done.

Can scavenger nodes with those faction techs please be changed to have other things in them too? Or just get rid of them.

Replies

• I'm curious to know if anyone is buying these faction techs at 150 crystals each for a 2 battle boost?

For myself it makes much more sense to use those 150 crystals to have 18 additional battles to figure things out or find the battle that your faction team can win to get that most annoying 14 win faction feat. Most likely I'll figure things out for only a 50 crystal refresh, and be a bit further along in various feats.

On my map those faction booster scavenger nodes are just an annoyance where I get either less options for disks, or less chances for the frenzy tech to appear for 15 credits to get that feat done.

Can scavenger nodes with those faction techs please be changed to have other things in them too? Or just get rid of them.

I use them on normal as my Sith need help. I usually get one, find an easy BH node, play till I lose, equip one, win 2, finish next day with full stamina.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/