Replies

• WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    WAT.jpg

Can you please be more specific?
  • WAT.jpg

4 of the 6 discs they get to pick from are the same. Not hard to see.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    WAT.jpg

Weird. the pictures didn't show up for me the last time I saw this post. I assume the comment below the OP had the same issue.
  • twstdbydsn wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    WAT.jpg

Weird. the pictures didn't show up for me the last time I saw this post. I assume the comment below the OP had the same issue.

Yep, those pictures were not there until just now for me.
  • Yes. Editing is a helluva drug. I feel gaslit
  • It doesn't show the OP had edited the post. Weird
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
    It doesn't show the OP had edited the post. Weird

EXACTLY!!

Maybe there was some delay on the server with processing the attachments/uploads?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    rtj5nnv0mxg2.png
  • Master’s technique isn’t bad though. I’m getting it with insatiable hunger and guarded approach. My tanks can only taunt so much!
  • It's cut off in the first image, but pretty sure that top disk is Evasive Action, which is actually a pretty solid data disk.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I’d much rather have an option. I’ve gotten at least 4 copies of Critical Debuffs presented to me… I really only need the 1.
  • EternalThug91
    18 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    numbers on attempts have been bumped on some of the feats? Weren’t inflict stagger and defeat units with mando charadters both at 40? Now they’re at 60 and 50.
    Was this mentioned on an update post
  • Again another RNG issue. Not just packs but also disk. Why don't u just RNG the next new toon ?
  • I have yet to see a game company that actually hit the mark on rng. It can make things exciting done correctly, or it can be a gate to progress that disguises lazy development. It is almost always the second. Conquest has become so incredibly grindy as is, but whether or not I get good disks will determine whether I can finish it efficiently and move on, or whether it takes the entire event and I suffer. And I am lucky because I have the roster to punch through the bad rng. I seriously pity anyone that doesn't and gets shut out because of bad disks. That is some very lazy game design.
  • Cull
    22 posts Member
    I've finished the last section and lm left with the worst white data disks and the majority are duplicates, My entire conquest is full of 1/2 stars with no hope of using my feat teams since they get massacred thanks to the RNG data disks. So close to walking away from this game after 5 years 6.5 mill. I cant believe the devs have made us endure 3 of these conquests. Disgusting way to treat your players.
  • That's right, sector 4 and look at the options and quality!
    lkc46u9f60nm.jpg
  • l2oaa8z9bl9a.jpg
    emokccxfzlft.jpg

5/6 Mastery in a row.
  • This is the way.
  • numbers on attempts have been bumped on some of the feats? Weren’t inflict stagger and defeat units with mando charadters both at 40? Now they’re at 60 and 50.
    Was this mentioned on an update post

good catch, I think Phoenix was 40 also but now it's 30. Seems like they shifted feats around.

It shows edited for me
  • Very jealous probably my favourite data disc!
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Does this disk work on Non-relic toons? Or is zero mastey increased to zero?
  • zatho wrote: »

Pretty sure that's how it works - below R1 won't benefit.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    zatho wrote: »

Nope, and it's also not very effective on low-relic heroes either. At R5, most have 25 mastery, so 8% of that is 2. After one out of turn attack you'll have 27. After 2, 29.16 (or 29, depending on if mastery is integer-based or fractional). With low relic heroes that have 5 or 10 mastery you'll hardly notice it.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • i haven't played this conquest at all bc i'm fed up of those disks. it's absolutely ridiculous that something that was a problem in the first set of conquests is actively becoming worse and devs just let it go on. nothing to see here, move along. Conquest had alot of potential to be great when they first announced it and released it. Until this issue is fixed I won't be playing conquest at all. Many thanks to CG for encouraging me to play the game less and less.