PlaceHolder Update

So we got the “placeholder” mod slicing update but they didn’t provide us with our proper items. When are we going to get those?

Replies

• I want the placeholder. I earned it
  • RoBane1738 wrote: »
    I want the placeholder. I earned it

Make it a portrait.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited October 2021

Make it a portrait.

Watch its requirements be putting maxed 7* mods on every character on your inventory. Have fun.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Sometime before 2094
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Sometime before 2094

If it's not by 2053, forget about it.

We plan on issuing the rewards in a future update, which I stated in the post. I know these things can take longer than we'd all like, so please be patient. We'll make sure folks get the rewards they've earned.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Acymetric wrote: »
    RoBane1738 wrote: »

Make it a portrait.

that is a great idea, unironically
    Sometime before 2094

We plan on issuing the rewards in a future update, which I stated in the post. I know these things can take longer than we'd all like, so please be patient. We'll make sure folks get the rewards they've earned.

We get it that things take time Doja, but when we continuously see mistakes/bugs that help players get fixed or solved almost instantly, and those that hurt the players take weeks….it’s a bit disingenuous.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Acymetric wrote: »
    RoBane1738 wrote: »

Make it a portrait.

that is a great idea, unironically

I was only like 30% joking.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Sometime before 2094

We get it that things take time Doja, but when we continuously see mistakes/bugs that help players get fixed or solved almost instantly, and those that hurt the players take weeks….it’s a bit disingenuous.

Weird how they fix things that break the game as intended faster than things that don't. 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
    Sometime before 2094

That's it. I demand 3 "Placeholder future Chewie" shards as compensation 🤣