Double taps questions

blacky123
24 posts Member
edited October 2021
Hi all
I've got a few small questions:
If I fight in GAC and lose, but manage to kill the leader from the enemy team, can it be revived when i attack again? Will it leader's ability still work when i attack a second time?

Example:
I fight a JKR squad with JKR lead, Jolee and some other toons, i manage to kill JKR, but lose afterwards before JKR was revived.

When i attack again, can Jolee still revive JKR?
Will JKR's leader ability still work although he died in the previous battle?

Thank you all in advance
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Nope is you kill the leader in battle 2 there are no leader bonus and he can't be revived from the dead.
  • Thank you
  • Nope is you kill the leader in battle 2 there are no leader bonus and he can't be revived from the dead.

I thought that if the next toon in line in the squad had a leader ability that it would take effect (at the start of the second battle, not during the first where JKR was killed), did I make that up?
  • Acymetric wrote: »
    Nope is you kill the leader in battle 2 there are no leader bonus and he can't be revived from the dead.

I thought that if the next toon in line in the squad had a leader ability that it would take effect (at the start of the second battle, not during the first where JKR was killed), did I make that up?

To my knowledge this has never been a thing. Killing a leader has always meant no leader bonus in a subsequent battle.
  • Acymetric wrote: »
    Nope is you kill the leader in battle 2 there are no leader bonus and he can't be revived from the dead.

I’m afraid you did make it up.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

I don’t believe that is true. I always thought that if you defeated the leader in a previous GAC battle, it meant the enemy wouldn’t have a leader ability active in the following battle.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    No
    Maybe End Game isn't for you