moonwalking is not an easy skill!
  • Ultra wrote: »
    its-always-one-step-forward-and-two-steps-back.jpg

moonwalking is not an easy skill!

CG are good at it though, apparently
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    DoctorDan wrote: »
    Players should be notified that ZA is not functioning. I have 2 ZA data disks in use and didn’t realize the issue until I saw this thread.

Nah, too much effort on CG's part. And too player friendly. If you don't use the forums, then you just don't get to know.
  • DoctorDan wrote: »
    Players should be notified that ZA is not functioning. I have 2 ZA data disks in use and didn’t realize the issue until I saw this thread.

Right. It’s unbelievable that this doesn’t even get an “issue” post.
  • Players should have been notified they increased they enemy power as well but in well we figured it out....
  • scr3esqb0vpp.png
    l7cb6ts2l2zg.png

Have they seriously jacked up the difficulty on the GBC? I'm in normal, first battle of phase 3. Above is a pic of my empire squad and a pic of the battle on my first turn. I had several road blocks on p2, as well. Seems excessively difficult.
  • I'm in hard mode and got worst rng ever. Every node is gas gas padme gas bad batch gas tusken gas padme padme padme..... this sucks
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Natgmn wrote: »
    I'm in hard mode and got worst rng ever. Every node is gas gas padme gas bad batch gas tusken gas padme padme padme..... this sucks

To be fair there isn't alot of easy nodes. Separatists with nute lead, geos, imp troopers, canderous squad etc. Your squad could be decimated fairly quick with these especially in the later sectors. I'd try and target bad batch and gas with no overprepared.
  • Also really depends on what teams your bringing. Some teams I’d rather use against Bad Batch than Pheonix, Mandalorians, IT…
  • Can we get an update for this please? I’m guessing it’s not gonna get fixed because it would benefit the players. Each conquest something is broken and never made sure everything works properly from 1 conquest to another. The mode is not fun anymore let alone stuff not working properly. Funny how all the modifiers work properly like Overprepared IV
  • thedrjojo wrote: »

Can I have some of what you are smoking. I wouldn't call 1 Max crate as fair compensation, let alone 3. The entitlement is insane in this post.

Despite these bugs, plenty of people will have made 3 max crates, myself included. Maybe give everyone 1 crate above what they actually earned this time would be fair compensation in my opinion

My favorite posts on this forum are you guys who call people entitled for asking CG for something that costs them literally zero dollars and zero cents to provide to players- many of whom spend hundreds of dollars on this broken game only to have the only fun thing they released in a good two years turn into a painful chore.

Entitled? Sure. As paying customers, we're entitled to something: the product we pay for.
  • Saada wrote: »
    Natgmn wrote: »
    I'm in hard mode and got worst rng ever. Every node is gas gas padme gas bad batch gas tusken gas padme padme padme..... this sucks

To be fair there isn't alot of easy nodes. Separatists with nute lead, geos, imp troopers, canderous squad etc. Your squad could be decimated fairly quick with these especially in the later sectors. I'd try and target bad batch and gas with no overprepared.

This. Even the stupid teams are pretty hard considering you will never out speed anything after sector 2.
  • So I wasting so many chances on discs that dont work.

At least removing them so I can have another instead.

Not fun at all.
  • Acymetric
    222 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    I'm having a harder time this conquest with an R7 GL than I was last conquest with no GL. Part of it is not having ZA, but I have yet to get a 3* against GG in any sector, and that was usually one of the squads I targeted (because on Normal they don't get overprepared). I'm sure the other part is that I'm still getting the hang of how to run the Rey squad, but I'll admit thay having her get absolutely wrecked on regular enemy nodes dampens the excitement of unlocking her a little.

Oops, meant to post that in the "are stats bugged" thread, but it works just as well here I guess