Replies

• mksn0b7kabgq.png

Here we go again..

It's beyond embarrassing..

This game should be better than this..
  • Drathuk916 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    I’ll wait final judgment until we see the number in game. However I am assuming 40 is correct. How is 40 marks comparable to 10 death marks?

Assuming GG still works, much easier, 3-5 battles, in my experience.

You were absolutely right that this is easier especially if you had a low geared death trooper. 3-5 seems solidly accurate since gg is indeed an option

Which is easier is going to be different from user to user. Never took me more than 2 battles to get it before.

Do we have confirmation that the GG bug is still in effect? If so, can someone give me advice as to how to get GG to mark all his allies without anyone actually dying by the end of the battle? In C6, I tried the GG strat, by the time my GG was finally below 100% health, I was in a dire position, so I only got about 3 or 4 before the rest of my team died and I was forced to finish the battle.

Dammit nuked my comment. Ep lead gg three droids. If gg isn’t damaged by eps turn health steal. I got rolled because I was just testing and got 12 marks while losing. Have gained three more with jkr doing one fight for bb kills. While the marks from bb kills will drop if I switch out mods for more stacking offense, I’m hoping I don’t feel the need to do that. Therefore, my one gg run might be enough to let me finish the feat before I kill my 40 with hunter.

So for me, this change was a change to an easier feat and for most people I think it will either be easier or comparable to how you did the deathmark feat. Well close enough that I’m admitting I was wrong to initially think this made this conquest even more grindier.
    I’ll wait final judgment until we see the number in game. However I am assuming 40 is correct. How is 40 marks comparable to 10 death marks?

You were absolutely right that this is easier especially if you had a low geared death trooper. 3-5 seems solidly accurate since gg is indeed an option

Which is easier is going to be different from user to user. Never took me more than 2 battles to get it before.

Do we have confirmation that the GG bug is still in effect? If so, can someone give me advice as to how to get GG to mark all his allies without anyone actually dying by the end of the battle? In C6, I tried the GG strat, by the time my GG was finally below 100% health, I was in a dire position, so I only got about 3 or 4 before the rest of my team died and I was forced to finish the battle.

Dammit nuked my comment. Ep lead gg three droids. If gg isn’t damaged by eps turn health steal. I got rolled because I was just testing and got 12 marks while losing. Have gained three more with jkr doing one fight for bb kills. While the marks from bb kills will drop if I switch out mods for more stacking offense, I’m hoping I don’t feel the need to do that. Therefore, my one gg run might be enough to let me finish the feat before I kill my 40 with hunter.

So for me, this change was a change to an easier feat and for most people I think it will either be easier or comparable to how you did the deathmark feat. Well close enough that I’m admitting I was wrong to initially think this made this conquest even more grindier.

Thanks for the EP special tip to get GG below 100% health early. But won't GG just regain that health when he takes a turn and steals some health back? I suppose I could strip his mods off so he has zero extra speed and just pick a team that takes a lot of turns before killing me (e.g. IT). But I still have to get that first turn with EP...
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

I was able to do the other one in 1 or 2 battles. This one will take at least 5.
  • StarSon wrote: »

I was able to do the other one in 1 or 2 battles. This one will take at least 5.

Really depends how often you use jkr in sector five. Leave it to last and I I’d be surprised if you need to run the gg team five times. However, I did say this would require slightly more battles for those that had developed dt but imo it’s close enough for the overall range of players that the feats were indeed comparable. Yes that does mean some will spend more energy to finish the mark feat vs the deathmark feat. I just changed my opinion from the two feats not being comparable to them being comparable.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

Really depends how often you use jkr in sector five. Leave it to last and I I’d be surprised if you need to run the gg team five times. However, I did say this would require slightly more battles for those that had developed dt but imo it’s close enough for the overall range of players that the feats were indeed comparable. Yes that does mean some will spend more energy to finish the mark feat vs the deathmark feat. I just changed my opinion from the two feats not being comparable to them being comparable.

I have run 2 GG battles so far and have 11 Marks. While my DT is developed, that wasn't necessary if you had Wat and a good tank. Using JML or KRU you could just cheese it on the mini-boss. There was no AOE and no way to keep your tank from taunting, so your DT will be just fine.
  • So, they removed deathmark. Did they add any other feat I just haven't seen yet? Still have to get 645 for the red box, but have to do that stupid f'ing nightsisters and bh now (14 battles X 20 energy each, at minimum) to get the same 10 conquest credits?
  • MercAntico wrote: »
    So, they removed deathmark. Did they add any other feat I just haven't seen yet? Still have to get 645 for the red box, but have to do that stupid f'ing nightsisters and bh now (14 battles X 20 energy each, at minimum) to get the same 10 conquest credits?

40 marks from gg, jkr or piett in sector 5.
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    MercAntico wrote: »
    So, they removed deathmark. Did they add any other feat I just haven't seen yet? Still have to get 645 for the red box, but have to do that stupid f'ing nightsisters and bh now (14 battles X 20 energy each, at minimum) to get the same 10 conquest credits?

Or Lord Vader, technically.

Edit: actually, no, that’s LV’s leader ability. I wouldn’t trust it. (But it’s an excuse to use Piett anyway, so it might be worth the shot.)
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Edit: actually, no, that’s LV’s leader ability. I wouldn’t trust it. (But it’s an excuse to use Piett anyway, so it might be worth the shot.)

Just use gg droids against a GR team (not gas, normally a GMY one) that has the damage reflection, or a NS team. don't use gg AoE (heals to much). damage reflection or MT aoe will drop GG below 100% health fast and can get 20+ marks in a single battle
  • Drathuk916
    624 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Honestly, you don’t need gg more than once. I’ll have this feat done well before I get my 40 bb kills. Granted I got bad rng having no good squads to kill with hunter under jml lead. But the extra battles I’ll need to finish that feat is diminished by not needing to worry about mark feat. I’m 35/40 on marks. Did run gg twice. First to test to make sure it worked. Once in a poorly formed group because I was under sizing Phoenix. Those two got me 19 marks. 16 more marks from jkr when marks, at best, were my tertiary goal.
  • Hunter puts exposes, rising not getting the kill himself. You should use echo or tech.
  • TargetEadu wrote: »

Marks from LV is totally working for me :)
  • Hunter puts exposes, rising not getting the kill himself. You should use echo or tech.

Good tip. Forgot about that feature.
  • Solus_Imperius
    232 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Can we fix the 500+ speed Chopper?
    Better yet, remove Overprepared
    You already overtune the enemies to impossible stat lines
    Why do 500+ speed rebels with infinite hit chains need to exist?
    261 Vader Plus 48% from Resolve and 14 Passive Triggers (112 Speed)
    So a 498 Vader that gets deleted at 80% TM

FUN
    9trwnh0flrtg.jpg
  • Can we fix the 500+ speed Chopper?

FUN
    9trwnh0flrtg.jpg

Use right strategy, for example critical debuffs datadisk make Phoenix team kittens 😉 You are too focused to outspeed them, start thinking how you can win without it. This is what Conquest is about(aside from horrible idea of repeating same battles🤦‍♂️ ) It needs more one time puzzle feats then repeating feats.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    DEATHER wrote: »

FUN
    9trwnh0flrtg.jpg

Use right strategy, for example critical debuffs datadisk make Phoenix team kittens 😉 You are too focused to outspeed them, start thinking how you can win without it. This is what Conquest is about(aside from horrible idea of repeating same battles🤦‍♂️ ) It needs more one time puzzle feats then repeating feats.

I got trash disk all the way. Critical Debuff ? What is that, didn't see **** till sector 4.

Oh and everything is over prepared !!! OVER PREPARED !!! So CG just decide to screw everyone over by being OVER PREPARED !!??

Thanks for the idea! This got me at least 30 in one fight. Maybe all 40, I was at 10/40 going in.btsd2nxnp68s.jpg
  • DEATHER wrote: »

FUN
    9trwnh0flrtg.jpg

For the record i raged a little today when sabine deleted my JML as opener with critical debuffs. Took her a good minute or close enough
  • DEATHER
    87 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    DEATHER wrote: »

FUN
    9trwnh0flrtg.jpg

For the record i raged a little today when sabine deleted my JML as opener with critical debuffs. Took her a good minute or close enough

Sabine is tricky, she shoots 5 times so she can get a long chain even with crit debufs datadisk. But i use Phoenix team without sabine as farm node for kill feats, no aoe so i can hide low gear BB or Mandalorian in sector 4 and 5.
  • What ???? I dont end razor crest and have to pay with tickets now. Now is the last conquest for Ashoka Commander then have to pay for her to ? Am sick running for all characters in conquest and can t even unlock them... the problem is the rewards shards because the time us gave to unlock them is more for hard conquest mode.
  • You can lay all the rubbish down you want. The bottom line is somewhere in the system, you made conquest 9 more difficult than conquest 8. Just like you made 8 more difficult than 7. Period. Multiple players have noticed it. I was able to beat the final JMK boss with my LV team in conquest 8. In conquest 9, not only did it get destroyed, I didn't even take out ONE character on defense. Not even Mace. You can play dumb all you want, I even got two purple discs this time, I didn't get any last time and even with either of them loaded my teams are still getting hammered.

Stop making things more difficult just because you can. It's like you're trying to get people to be more frustrated and just flat out quit. I have characters with 250-300% tenacity getting debuffed with no problem. My GL's are getting destroyed by regular node teams. (You know, Galactic LEGENDS that you said you wanted to make more powerful?) At that, we shouldn't have to use galactic legends on every **** node to 3* it. seriously.

Conquest 10 better bling like a new toy and be "fun" again. (and not just for the top 1% of players)
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    You can lay all the rubbish down you want. The bottom line is somewhere in the system, you made conquest 9 more difficult than conquest 8. Just like you made 8 more difficult than 7. Period. Multiple players have noticed it. I was able to beat the final JMK boss with my LV team in conquest 8. In conquest 9, not only did it get destroyed, I didn't even take out ONE character on defense. Not even Mace. You can play dumb all you want, I even got two purple discs this time, I didn't get any last time and even with either of them loaded my teams are still getting hammered.

Stop making things more difficult just because you can. It's like you're trying to get people to be more frustrated and just flat out quit. I have characters with 250-300% tenacity getting debuffed with no problem. My GL's are getting destroyed by regular node teams. (You know, Galactic LEGENDS that you said you wanted to make more powerful?) At that, we shouldn't have to use galactic legends on every **** node to 3* it. seriously.

Conquest 10 better bling like a new toy and be "fun" again. (and not just for the top 1% of players)

This. Been playing since Dec 2015, never made an account to post in the forums until just now. This game mode, and more specifically CG's underhanded handling of changes between them, is just infuriating. Don't tell me you can't tweak things to make it better for the players until the current run of 3 is over but then go in and nerf disks, hype up stats on mobs, and change feats to increase the difficulty. It's like you guys have an office pool to see how much feces you can fling at us before we leave. Whoever has "right about now" is likely to win, btw.
  • nottenst
    682 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Just hit 547 keycards and so Hard-06. This was a few days earlier than last time because of the experience of the last two Conquests. I took a quick look at what it might take to get to Hard-07 and given that I'll be busy at an event this upcoming weekend, I just don't have the time. (Plus there are the time absorbing GAC and TB coming up as well.) Too much of a grind. I hope the next Conquest is a better experience.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    You can lay all the rubbish down you want. The bottom line is somewhere in the system, you made conquest 9 more difficult than conquest 8. Just like you made 8 more difficult than 7. Period. Multiple players have noticed it. I was able to beat the final JMK boss with my LV team in conquest 8. In conquest 9, not only did it get destroyed, I didn't even take out ONE character on defense. Not even Mace. You can play dumb all you want, I even got two purple discs this time, I didn't get any last time and even with either of them loaded my teams are still getting hammered.

Respectfully disagree.

I have found conquest 9 easier than 8 and will be completing all feats which I couldn’t manage in 8.

I have found knowledge from 7 and 8 has help immensely but the real turning point for me has been selection of a route with the lowest or no over prepared. Even if it’s teams I usually avoid the lower or no over prepared is a game changer and makes my progression far easier. Will even get the smugglers feats this time even with a rubbish nest and less than ideal disks.
  • I’ll preface by saying that I’m far enough away from Ahsoka & Maul that I was never overly concerned with grinding for the red box, but if engagement was what was being shot for, in my case Conquest has been an epic fail. The last 2 I've merely played whatever energy I have, no refreshes, not a snowball’s chance in Mustafar I’m doing anything 14x in a row, and got as far as I could with little stress.

I’m not doing this out of protest or anything like that, it’s just that the game mode has so rapidly become boring that the rewards on their own just don’t provide enough incentive to engage. My biggest complaint is facing the same squads with the same modifiers over & over (I could play squad arena and refresh there if that’s what I wanted).

So I want to suggest again that CG get weird with Conquest. Make it so we never see the same squad twice and give us weird squads to face with even weirder modifiers. Then throw in tons of 1-2x weird & wacky feats to get us to the red box and to spend crystals on.

I really was into Conquest when it was introduced, but have totally lost interest in the boring grind Conquest has become. Take the boring & grind out and reintroduce the novel & interesting and CG can get at least one player to get back into spending on this mode of play.
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    SWBSD wrote: »
    I’ll preface by saying that I’m far enough away from Ahsoka & Maul that I was never overly concerned with grinding for the red box, but if engagement was what was being shot for, in my case Conquest has been an epic fail. The last 2 I've merely played whatever energy I have, no refreshes, not a snowball’s chance in Mustafar I’m doing anything 14x in a row, and got as far as I could with little stress.

I’m not doing this out of protest or anything like that, it’s just that the game mode has so rapidly become boring that the rewards on their own just don’t provide enough incentive to engage. My biggest complaint is facing the same squads with the same modifiers over & over (I could play squad arena and refresh there if that’s what I wanted).

So I want to suggest again that CG get weird with Conquest. Make it so we never see the same squad twice and give us weird squads to face with even weirder modifiers. Then throw in tons of 1-2x weird & wacky feats to get us to the red box and to spend crystals on.

I really was into Conquest when it was introduced, but have totally lost interest in the boring grind Conquest has become. Take the boring & grind out and reintroduce the novel & interesting and CG can get at least one player to get back into spending on this mode of play.

Couldn't have said it better. I too, enjoyed the first 6 Conquests; even spent a little to get better rewards. But now I too am just using the energy I naturally get over time. The level of grind necessary to get the top crate is simply not worth my time, OR sucking the last bit of fun out of the mode. If that means I have to settle for the Tier 3 crate in hard mode, so be it. Never really been the "tip of the spear" anyhow, so waiting longer for CAT and Maul is fine with me. Don't know how many like me there are, but CG is losing money on Conquest as far as I'm concerned.
  • For me, personally, Conquest 9 was easier than C8 even though I didn't get any of the disks I wanted. I am only getting crate 6 mind you.

My main question at this point, and it's a good one, is

when can we expect Conquest 10? Two weeks after C9, or a month and a half later?
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Rebmes wrote: »
    For me, personally, Conquest 9 was easier than C8 even though I didn't get any of the disks I wanted. I am only getting crate 6 mind you.

when can we expect Conquest 10? Two weeks after C9, or a month and a half later?

Probably 11/1. Maybe they will give an official announced start date in the RA.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    StarSon wrote: »
    Rebmes wrote: »
    For me, personally, Conquest 9 was easier than C8 even though I didn't get any of the disks I wanted. I am only getting crate 6 mind you.

Probably 11/1. Maybe they will give an official announced start date in the RA.

I wouldnt expect it that early, but yes first week or 2 in Nov for sure. A few days into the month seemed to be the goal they were looking for.