What team should I focus on now?

ethan3214w
2 posts Member
edited October 2021
So I was a big Phoenix team guy for awhile, but I’ve been told they just aren’t really late game viable. I’m not sure who I should mainly focus on for thing like arena and raids though. Sith team maybe? Also I’m a noob to the forum so if someone tells me how to post my roster I will
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Supreme Leader Kylo Ren will take a long time to farm and gear up for, but it's a solid team still. Jedi Master Kenobi is the best overall, but the requirements are higher, so that's definitely an end game goal. If you don't want to focus on a GL, I would suggest Jedi Knight Revan or Darth Revan.
  • Galactic republic Padme team makes sense too - it has a lot of utility as soon as you unlock Padme but also tons of progression (ie use it to get GAS, to build a pathway for JMK etc) and Padme is a great general team for Conquest too
  • Do you have a swgoh gg profile you could post so we can take a look?

Really depends on what level you are currently at / how long you've been playing. Phoenix is still very good early game, and that's when you should use them...but at the same time have a plan for transitioning.
  • ethan3214w
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Can you guys see this? https://swgoh.gg/p/536754918/characters/

I would consider myself mid game. I am getting around to finishing Padme and trying to start Darth Revan
  • ethan3214w wrote: »

I would consider myself mid game. I am getting around to finishing Padme and trying to start Darth Revan

I respect that you do, but I wouldn't consider that midgame.

If you are going to commit your time and want to be competitive, which I think you do as you come here to improve, I would suggest you start with a new account. Because on this one, you will never compete with others for both arenas. Getting high ranks on arenas important as you get crystals and some other valuable resources.

There are good posts in forum, and vids on youtube which might give you ideas about your new account and how should you build it.
  • ethan3214w wrote: »

Don't know if this would be disappointing to you, but that is a early game roster. Very early game.

A mid game player would have several g13 teams. Probably at least 1 GL.

Pick a GL that you want to eventually get and work on teams that will help you get them, like a CLS team towards JML, or a FO team towards SLKR, or an imperial trooper team towards SEE. No need to try and go straight to the GL, but at least build up teams that have that second use too.

There are loads of starting out guides, and if you are just considering retiring your Phoenix team, then you are still only just starting out.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    The main purpose of the Phoenix team is to unlock Thrawn/EP and pilot the Phoenix ships. You're beyond that point now. Don't waste resources on that team. A GR Padme team seems like a good choice.

Your first step should be to find a better guild. With your 1 million GP you should be able to find a guild that completes hSTR - and possibly even does the Separatist Might TB. If you gear up your geonosians to unlock 7* Padme it will help you find a guild that does the Separatist Might TB.
  • Thanks for the help folks, I didn’t realize I was still so early in the game. It actually makes me a feel a little better because I kinda felt like I was behind where I should be.