Pet my rancor active guild is looking for more active players

Replies

• Bump
  • Scroll for more information
  • Ally code is 265-318-287.. very active and laid-back guild looking for more active players, we run heroic raids as soon as we have the tickets, for territory battle we run two hoth and two genotian, our only rule is that you log in daily and join territory war if you have any questions just hit me up... No micromanaging and no talking to you like you're a kid ...at the end of the day we're all grown ups just wanting to enjoy a good Star wars game.. so send me a friend request and a DM and we can get the ball rolling
  • Ally code is 265-318-287.. very active and laid-back guild looking for more active players, we run heroic raids as soon as we have the tickets, for territory battle we run two hoth and two genotian, our only rule is that you log in daily and join territory war if you have any questions just hit me up... No micromanaging and no talking to you like you're a kid ...at the end of the day we're all grown ups just wanting to enjoy a good Star wars game... so send me a friend request and DM me to get the ball rolling
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Ally code is 265-318-287.. very active and laid-back guild looking for more active players, we run heroic raids as soon as we have the tickets, for territory battle we run two hoth and two genotian, our only rule is that you log in daily and join territory war if you have any questions just hit me up... No micromanaging and no talking to you like you're a kid ...at the end of the day we're all grown ups just wanting to enjoy a good Star wars game... so send me a friend request and DM me to get the ball rolling..and when you DM me you have to actually say something, say hi or anything ,get my attention
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Ally code is 265-318-287.. very active and laid-back guild looking for more active players, we run heroic raids as soon as we have the tickets, for territory battle we run two hoth and two genotian, our only rule is that you log in daily and join territory war if you have any questions just hit me up... No micromanaging and no talking to you like you're a kid ...at the end of the day we're all grown ups just wanting to enjoy a good Star wars game... so send me a friend request and DM me to get the ball rolling..and when you DM me you have to actually say something, say hi or anything ,get my attention
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • KennyZaraki74
    186 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Ally code is 265-318-287.. very active and laid-back guild looking for more active players, we run heroic raids as soon as we have the tickets, for territory battle we run two hoth and two genotian, our only rule is that you log in daily and join territory war if you have any questions just hit me up... No micromanaging and no talking to you like you're a kid ...at the end of the day we're all grown ups just wanting to enjoy a good Star wars game... so send me a friend request and DM me to get the ball rolling..and when you DM me say hi or something to get my attention and I will give you more details about the guild
    Post edited by KennyZaraki74 on
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Ally code is 265-318-287.. very active and laid-back guild looking for more active players, we run heroic raids as soon as we have the tickets, for territory battle we run two hoth and two genotian, our only rule is that you log in daily and join territory war if you have any questions just hit me up... No micromanaging and no talking to you like you're a kid ...at the end of the day we're all grown ups just wanting to enjoy a good Star wars game... so send me a friend request and DM me to get the ball rolling..and when you DM me say hi or something to get my attention and I will give you more details about the guild
  • Bump