P4 Mods

I need some advice on how to mod Asajj, B1, B2, DDK, Magnaguard team for P4. Also if you could add your toughts on whether I should remod the droids when I am using them with GG, I would appreciate it.

I have some mods on them rn, but not sure they are the right ones as I am just improving and not familiar with using these toons.

Replies

• I just completed p4 of the event last week with.
    • Asajj g11 - CC / CD sets, but really didn't matter as she was useless
    • Magna r5 - 4x Defense + 2x Health - Lots of protection primaries / secondaries and fast (279 speed)
    • B1 r3 - Offense + CC (+112 speed)
    • DDK g11 - Speed & Tenacity (+103 speed)
    • B2 g11 - Speed & Defense (+113 speed)

Really just wanted Magna to absorb tons of damage and be fast so he could get his taunt up early. B1 needs to be able to do some damage, as does DDK...and then B2 you just want really fast so he can dispel and put up Buff Immunity.

Took me quite a few tries before I decided to take B1 to r3, but then got it done relatively quick.
  • I just completed p4 of the event last week with.
    • Asajj g11 - CC / CD sets, but really didn't matter as she was useless
    • Magna r5 - 4x Defense + 2x Health - Lots of protection primaries / secondaries and fast (279 speed)
    • B1 r3 - Offense + CC (+112 speed)
    • DDK g11 - Speed & Tenacity (+103 speed)
    • B2 g11 - Speed & Defense (+113 speed)

Really just wanted Magna to absorb tons of damage and be fast so he could get his taunt up early. B1 needs to be able to do some damage, as does DDK...and then B2 you just want really fast so he can dispel and put up Buff Immunity.

Took me quite a few tries before I decided to take B1 to r3, but then got it done relatively quick.

Congrats on your GAS, and thanks for your response. Makes sense to relic magnaguard, I got relic B1, might as well relic him. I like your strategy, did you remod them after the event?
  • Yes I remodded them, but more or less the same way, just not as good as mods since I needed to put the ones for the event back on some other characters. I will work on them again at some point once my GG is up to speed. Probably CC / CD on DDK, and potency instead of defense on B2....but the rest the same.

And yeah Magna I took to r5 since I'm going for JMK next and that's a requirement anyway.