Forest Moon - Assault Battle

Whatelse73
2161 posts Member
edited October 2021
Just curious if anyone had any luck with a Lord Vader team in Tier 3 of the assault battle? I gave it a try with my team and Lord Vader (at R8 with ultimate) gets his butt kicked by a bunch of ewoks because they have 800% TM gain every time someone inhales.

Fairly frustrating that the most expensive and hard to get Galactic Legend gets destroyed by GAS 501st, ewoks on a power trip, JMK in Conquest, etc etc. What's next, gonna rework CUP so he beats every LV at gear 12?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• I beat CT3 with this, R7 EP, R7 DV, R8 Piett, R5 Thrawn & R7 LV (non-ult)
    98b9tfhs94lr.png

Also dw about LV w/o maul JMK w/o CAT gets destroyed by my GAS 501st in GAC ;)
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    I beat CT3 with this, R7 EP, R7 DV, R8 Piett, R5 Thrawn & R7 LV (non-ult)
    98b9tfhs94lr.png

Thanks, I'll have to give that team a try next time. I beat it with troopers and gideon, but really want to use Lord Vader more.

It's a good thing they nerfed GAS though right, so GL's would be more powerful? lol
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    I beat CT3 with this, R7 EP, R7 DV, R8 Piett, R5 Thrawn & R7 LV (non-ult)
    98b9tfhs94lr.png

Thanks, I'll have to give that team a try next time. I beat it with troopers and gideon, but really want to use Lord Vader more.

It's a good thing they nerfed GAS though right, so GL's would be more powerful? lol

Yeah the strat I used was to always have Piett able to mark LV ASAP each wave (Thrawn tm swap to piett as a backup)

And yeah lol nerfing GAS was good, definitely helped make GLs more powerful ;)
  • I did it with lv r8, piett r8, rg r7, storm r7, range r5:
    5bnonfaawki1.png
  • kbguqn0drszj.png

Lord Vader is actually an Imperial Trooper. He never actually gets to take a turn but this trivialised CT3.