Conquest complaint - we should be able to see enemy speeds

Mephisto_style
5724 posts Member
edited October 2021
If the only reason your hard mode teams are hard is because they can get a TM train that is faster than yours, then CG is just letting us play slot machines as "hard."

I shouldn't have to pray that enemy Vader isn't faster than my 300+ speed Vader. Yes, I know there are other counters like CLS rebels, but this is an ongoing complaint about a typical tactic CG does:
Jack up a stat and not tell how jacked up it is, such as tenacity of in the last battle of mod challenges.

" Hard" would not be the adjective I use to describe this.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Dont bother praying, with Prepared your toons wont be faster.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This is great feedback. I believe the team.is aware of the sentiment around wanting more information in Conquest, but it can never hurt to bring it up again.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    This is great feedback. I believe the team.is aware of the sentiment around wanting more information in Conquest, but it can never hurt to bring it up again.

It's not just Conquest though Kyno. CG should make the expand buff icon option have a dropdown or something like that shows stats if you want. Players have asked for this elsewhere too where CG just jacks up a stat to make something more difficult. We can't be privileged to know whether that barrier can be overcome?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

It's not just Conquest though Kyno. CG should make the expand buff icon option have a dropdown or something like that shows stats if you want. Players have asked for this elsewhere too where CG just jacks up a stat to make something more difficult. We can't be privileged to know whether that barrier can be overcome?

yni7293fv3te.jpg

I'm not sure where I would have gotten that idea. :wink:

Great feedback. It never hurts to bring it up again.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

yni7293fv3te.jpg

I'm not sure where I would have gotten that idea. :wink:

Great feedback. It never hurts to bring it up again.

It is a Conquest complaint, but the underlying reason isn't resigned to it nor is is the solution.