In-game message about bugs

KenobiWarrior
8 posts Member
edited October 2021
I’m wondering, why does CG not use in-game messages when they’ve identified a bug?
For instance, just letting people know via an in-game message that Zealous Ambition is broken would save some people the struggle and it would definitely contribute to a better communication with the playerbase.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    That's an interesting idea.

I would imagine part of the reason stems from them wanting the player base to interact with their media outside of the game also.
  • I personally am not a fan of increasing the number of pop ups in game, but I also see the merits of this idea. I can pass it along and see if it's something we want to explore doing in the future.
  • Just replace 1 of the 10 pop ups trying to get me to spend more money every time I log into the game with helpful information instead.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I personally am not a fan of increasing the number of pop ups in game, but I also see the merits of this idea. I can pass it along and see if it's something we want to explore doing in the future.

Wouldn't have to be a popup; just an inbox message.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    I personally am not a fan of increasing the number of pop ups in game, but I also see the merits of this idea. I can pass it along and see if it's something we want to explore doing in the future.

Wouldn't have to be a popup; just an inbox message.

Yes, inbox preferred. And I highly encourage this idea.

On the “not a fan of increasing pop ups” piece…really? Really? I already deal with one every time I go back to the Home Screen, why not actually make it worth something. Although odds are everyone would just click through without even seeing it since we’re now programmed to close them automatically.