Loadouts cap

Ralakili0383
235 posts Member
edited September 2023
CG, please increase the loadouts cap. You keep adding new toons but for years haven't adjusted the loadouts cap. It needs to be higher so that players that like to mod for different game modes can create loadouts for all these new toons that you are adding.

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI something you can look into? Why hasn't it been increased? The topic comes up again and again but nothing happens.
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Purely speculation, but one reason this may not have happened yet, is that it doesnt solve the problem. It just pushes it out further.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Purely speculation, but one reason this may not have happened yet, is that it doesnt solve the problem. It just pushes it out further.
    Sure, that could be true but increasing it now would short-term improve the situation. The in the future another increase might be needed.
    As things stand the game does not allow for not enough mod loadouts for all the toon and game modes. The cap was established at a time where we had fewer squads available.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    I've asked about increasing the mod inventory cap before

I'm hoping we do get an inventory cap upgrade eventually
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    Sure, that could be true but increasing it now would short-term improve the situation. The in the future another increase might be needed.
    As things stand the game does not allow for not enough mod loadouts for all the toon and game modes. The cap was established at a time where we had fewer squads available.

I agree, I was just speculating on why this hasn't been done yet.

This may happen as a stop gap if they start to get into the mod UI and making updates.

This was pointed out with the increase in defensive placements, but realistically you do not use all the toons in our inventory. Not an excuse, just a fact. That still doesnt mean it shouldn't change with all the other changes we are seeing.
  • I'll poke around and see what comes up.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Easy solution - scale both loadout and mod inventory to total number of units in-game.

X = # of characters
    Loadouts = X, or 1.2X, whatever
    Mod cap = 6X
  • I'm prety sure this is a cost issue, or so they say anyway. I don't personally buy that as its not like the game doesn't make enough money. I agree though we need a mod increase. Selling mods isnt ideal and seems more of an issue during Conquest and LSTB when moving mods is paramount
    "You're All Rebels, Aren't You?"
  • I'll poke around and see what comes up.
    Thanks Doja! Appreciated.
  • Ralakili0383
    235 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    I'll poke around and see what comes up.
    Were you able to find out anything?
  • Fatal1tyv2 wrote: »
    I'm prety sure this is a cost issue, or so they say anyway. I don't personally buy that as its not like the game doesn't make enough money. I agree though we need a mod increase. Selling mods isnt ideal and seems more of an issue during Conquest and LSTB when moving mods is paramount
    Doja, it's been 2 weeks. The issue remains. Any word?
  • I guess you have forgotten. What crap. Why even bother giving feedback when you don't follow-up with that you found out. Even saying "no, it's not coming" is better than saying nothing.
  • found this right before creating a new thread. this thread is from 2021 and nothing happened.
    the limit is 200, this is far to few for someone without hotutils and noone should be forced to use 3rd party tools.

otherwise please add a mod default image. one click to save the default loadout of the whole roster and another click to reset to this saved image.

with this option i can delete all my default mod loadouts, 188 atm....

thx in advance
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Cero_8011 wrote: »
    found this right before creating a new thread. this thread is from 2021 and nothing happened.

you are supposed to make a new thread
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • EA_Mako
    2107 posts EA Community Manager
    edited September 2023
    Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.