Thank you Doja fett and others!

Ct214476
176 posts Member
edited October 2021
I have seen lots of posts where people are asking for new things, and someone from CG saying that they'll pass along the suggestion. Thank you for doing this and helping improve the game.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Not busting on Doja, but for real the game has taken a sharp turn to the south since he arrived. I think I know his role in the company, which is nothing to do with the actual game play…just sayin bless his heart. I would not want his job
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    RoBane1738 wrote: »
    Not busting on Doja, but for real the game has taken a sharp turn to the south since he arrived. I think I know his role in the company, which is nothing to do with the actual game play…just sayin bless his heart. I would not want his job

Doja was involved / on the team before he switched to community manager.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    RTS wrote: »
    RoBane1738 wrote: »
    Not busting on Doja, but for real the game has taken a sharp turn to the south since he arrived. I think I know his role in the company, which is nothing to do with the actual game play…just sayin bless his heart. I would not want his job

Doja was involved / on the team before he switched to community manager.

Correct but from the context they are not trying to blame him, just say that he has had to deal with a lot, and not just my shenanigans.
  • Thank you! While I appreciate the feedback and encouragement (for real, it means a lot), I know I have a job to do here. I try to do that to the best of my ability. As "faces" of the studio, Crumb and I are a natural outlet for player concerns and comments. I knew coming into this gig that it would be an experience unlike any I've ever had.

Through the ups-and-downs, we'll continue to advocate, listen, give due respect to the players, try to make cool stuff happen, and have as much fun as we can being Community Managers for this game and it's dynamic players.

Being part of this community has been a really cool experience, and seeing how you all come together to make wonderful things happen has been a pleasure.

Just gotta focus on the positives and let everything else go.

As far as Kyno's shenanigans, I don't think there's anything we can do about that.