Master Luke questions

RyuMac_81
124 posts Member
edited October 2021
Ok so I recently got master Luke. I'm now currently going after gas. What are good squads to run that can do decent in arena with master Luke and no gas? What would be best squad with now gas?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    roster?

JML, JKL, three other jedi.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Most my Jedi are relic so what would be the three best to run ?
  • Revan, hyoda and gas
  • Blubcop wrote: »
    Revan, hyoda and gas

they already said no GAS
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • JML, JKL, Yoda, JKR, HY
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    If you have Wat he’s good there.
  • JML, JKL, JKR, Hyoda, and whatever jedi you have geared up as fifth. Barriss isn’t half bad.
  • It barely matters what jedi go with JML. They are just going to use his granted special anyway. So just use the ones with highest relics and good mods.
  • Actually I guess ones that do useful stuff on basic are best, like dispel+offence up from shaak, stun from Aayla, that kind of thing. That way when you are choosing who to target with the granted special you actually get to make a tactical decision for the situation.