New lightspeed beta bundle?

U235
23 posts Member
edited October 2021
How do you expect me to spend 100 bucks on a bundle that does not even give me any Relic 9 gear? I would expect something so costly would give you something for Relic 9... are there any plans to upgrade this pack?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    A single Relic 8=>9 character costs $150 and is the only way to have R9 before enough TWs have been run, so I doubt while they are trying to monetize R9 that outrageously, that you will ever see a 'deal' for R9 components in another bundle.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    U235 wrote: »
    How do you expect me to spend 100 bucks on a bundle that does not even give me any Relic 9 gear? I would expect something so costly would give you something for Relic 9... are there any plans to upgrade this pack?

With all packs in this game, if you don't see the value, don't buy it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

That is meant to be a early game bump, and has enough gear for mid to late game players to also find value.

End game materials have their own bundles.

There are not plans for those 2 types of packs to have any cross over.
  • Kyno wrote: »

That is meant to be a early game bump, and has enough gear for mid to late game players to also find value.

End game materials have their own bundles.

There are not plans for those 2 types of packs to have any cross over.

Echoing this, the Hyperdrive Bundle is focused more toward early and midgame. The sooner you buy it, the more value it has. Whether the bundle (or any other offer in this game - or in life) is worth it, is entirely up to you.
  • Wow i just looked at this bundle... not even a enough gear for one piece. Some of the packs def need an overhaul. I dont mind spending a little but I have been done until i see something that actually makes me feel like it has value. Power creep doesnt need to also mean money creep. As newer items are released the market naturally lowers the value of older materials... except in SWGOH. I spend money on the game but it has dropped a ton since the fumble here lately with Conquest, Lord Vader, the nerfs... I like changes, the 3v3 in GAC is great, but lets go Further. 4v4, 3v3 territory war, New TB bonuses, TB is a slog add some data discs would be cool lol. Even consumables or what not. The player base needs some love like big time.