Conquest 9: Are character stats bugged?

2Next

Replies

• Ryconnan wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    I think there are too many variables to try and directly compare.

Personally, I am having an easier go.

Same here.

I have put it down to having had two goes before and so able to plan my battles better.

Using less refreshes this time too.

Also have been paying more attention to what levels of over prepared my enemies have and this has definitely made it feel more straightforward. I have chosen some battles I avoided last time due to lower or no over prepared and this seem to be the way to go from what I have seen. 😀

I don't see how this is topic related?
  • I have similar experiences, although I had horrible disc rng this conquest.

On a related note: if you have discs that ramp up your dmg over time (there are plenty) I am pretty **** sure that the 90% dmg reduction of Inherited teachings scales incorrectly. I think that classifies as a bug with the character stats. I can easily hit 80k yellow crit damage + some extra white dmg with IT and in the very next turn that charcter deals 110-140k yellow crit on the basic. I can work with it, but the scaling is incorrect, and it is related to some offensive discs
  • I dont see change in difficulty, in fact this conquest is fastest for me(and cheaper, less crystal refreshes). I have worse mods but i am used to it(i know which enemies are good for farming feats and so) so i am more effective.
  • I can't beat Sidious boss in Sector 3 to save my life this time. It's never been a problem until now. What changes have they made?

Using my SEE team and Sidious cannot be targeted until he's the last one standing, then he gets 4 - 5 turns in a row and wipes my SEE out like he's nothing. What gives??
  • Jayngo wrote: »
    I can't beat Sidious boss in Sector 3 to save my life this time. It's never been a problem until now. What changes have they made?

Using my SEE team and Sidious cannot be targeted until he's the last one standing, then he gets 4 - 5 turns in a row and wipes my SEE out like he's nothing. What gives??

It's in the modifier description: he can't be targeted while the others are alive and he gets bonus speed and bonus turns.
  • This has been the hardest conquest for me by far. I'm almost at 4m GP - the high end of normal difficulty - and I'm stuck 3/4 of the way through Sector 4. Even when I was closer to 3m I was able to switch out disks and add consumables to get past hard parts, now I've tried lots of combos but I'm f'd.
  • When I reached sector 4 I had to equip any data disks I had, because I was waiting for the good disks to drop and they never appeared. I've been getting the same ones again and again. It's very hard to follow a disk strategy when some disks just never appear. I used to complain about not getting purple, now I'd just like to get the usual green and blue 1* or 2* disks.
  • I know ZA is confirmed broken but im noticing character stats being way off as well. I use a Shaak led clones team a lot and Echo is suddenly hitting like a wet rag, doing way less damage than he normally does even without ZA.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Karamazov wrote: »
    I know ZA is confirmed broken but im noticing character stats being way off as well. I use a Shaak led clones team a lot and Echo is suddenly hitting like a wet rag, doing way less damage than he normally does even without ZA.

There are so many factors that can explain this, that are based on the mechanics we see in the game mode.
  • Karamazov wrote: »
    I know ZA is confirmed broken but im noticing character stats being way off as well. I use a Shaak led clones team a lot and Echo is suddenly hitting like a wet rag, doing way less damage than he normally does even without ZA.

I found Echo to be hitting harder than I'm used to, and I also use a Shaak Clones team.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • My Daka doesn’t seem to be reviving non-Nightsisters very much. Probably just awful RNG, but it’s irritating.
  • I just wish there was a way to plan ahead for discs. I’d gone so long without a purple that I had gotten used to builds based on attacking out of turn. Got a purple this time that needed buffs, but was so far into section 4 at that time that I couldn’t pick up discs that synergized with it.

In earlier Conquests I was getting such a mish-mash that I couldn’t build in one direction or the other.

I don’t have the fear of swapping discs the way some folks do, it’s only 7 energy whatever. But it’s very hard to plan and I think that’s one thing making Conquest harder than it should be recently.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I think that changing the diskette swap cost energy was actually friendlier than the previous method and better than the other alternatives. But don't tell CG.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.