GL Order - October 2021

DarthSummers
120 posts Member
edited October 2021
Hi all!

I'm about ready to start on the GL Farm/Slog. Roster roughly just hit 1mil GP. What is the order that you suggest going for? I know SKLR was the choice for a while, but I'm not sure if that has changed! Thanks for any help!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kenobi would be my choice
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    SEE. If you want to climb in arena he’s about to be your best choice in about 3 days. Just saying.
  • Some relic 8 characters are required for Lord Vader and Kenobi. If you are not able to require those materials, these GL shouldn't be the ones to start with.

If the ones above are not an option, SEE is the easiest one to acquire. He doesn't have a required capital ship (unlike Rey and SLKR) and his requirements give you a good start of an imperial troopers squad.

JML is a great GL and is part of a JMK counter squad. He requires JKL though, who has his own required relic characters. You will also want to use GAS with him.

Are you sure you already want to start a GL farm? Have no information about your roster (only current GP), but there a still a lot of useful non-GL characters, who are worth getting. GAS, CLS, Padme, JKR, DR. These all have lower investments.
  • JoryG87 wrote: »
    Some relic 8 characters are required for Lord Vader and Kenobi. If you are not able to require those materials, these GL shouldn't be the ones to start with.

If the ones above are not an option, SEE is the easiest one to acquire. He doesn't have a required capital ship (unlike Rey and SLKR) and his requirements give you a good start of an imperial troopers squad.

JML is a great GL and is part of a JMK counter squad. He requires JKL though, who has his own required relic characters. You will also want to use GAS with him.

Are you sure you already want to start a GL farm? Have no information about your roster (only current GP), but there a still a lot of useful non-GL characters, who are worth getting. GAS, CLS, Padme, JKR, DR. These all have lower investments.

I left the game for a bit and then came back. Started a new account, so I am working my way through those farms at the moment.

I agree that I probably shouldn't really start actively farming for one at the moment, but I'm trying to get a farming plan in order to get the other really good characters, while having an eye towards a GL.

• Can you post your swgoh gg profile. Seeing your roster will help inform some recommendations