Road Ahead

Replies

• zatho
    747 posts Member
    At least this time they take their time instead of pushing an update with a shipload of bugs
  • zatho wrote: »
    At least this time they take their time instead of pushing an update with a shipload of bugs

That’s the only shipload I’ve seen around here.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    zatho wrote: »

Impossible, every update CG releases, something in the game breaks.
  • DarthGrff
    178 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    I think that the road ahead is going to be more bad news unfortunately. I think were going to get a epic confrontation Boba Fett from the Mandalorian (Deal with spoilers its been a year if you haven't seen it then what are you doing with your life). I'd guess a Beskar Mando requirement for it, in addition to the other Mando characters.
  • Why is that bad news?
  • DarthGrff wrote: »
    I think that the road ahead is going to be more bad news unfortunately. I think were going to get a epic confrontation Boba Fett from the Mandalorian (Deal with spoilers its been a year if you haven't seen it then what are you doing with your life). I'd guess a Beskar Mando requirement for it, in addition to the other Mando characters.

That would be pretty awesome news, fingers crossed for that🤞🏻

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    DarthGrff wrote: »

Even if we did, how is this bad news?

1 new character, who by definition of event type would be non meta threatening, doesnt sound all that bad, if at all.
  • I know someone who's long been saying Boba Fett will come in as a GL so for him it would be very disappointing.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

How is that bad news?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Beskar Mando is already required for the RC for Executor… if that’s the most Book Boba needs then we got off lucky.
  • Even though I’m not the biggest of Boba Fett fans, I think if The Book of Boba Fett is going to be as big as the hype, it’d be a shame if CG didn’t make him the next (and 1st neutral) GL.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    SWBSD wrote: »
    Even though I’m not the biggest of Boba Fett fans, I think if The Book of Boba Fett is going to be as big as the hype, it’d be a shame if CG didn’t make him the next (and 1st neutral) GL.

Next GL, I guess maybe.

Neutral, kind of a hard no. He is literally building a criminal empire.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    DarthGrff wrote: »

It's a bit too early for that, I expect it around the time Fennec becomes farmable. Which also lines up nicely with BoBF.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Even though I’m not the biggest of Boba Fett fans, I think if The Book of Boba Fett is going to be as big as the hype, it’d be a shame if CG didn’t make him the next (and 1st neutral) GL.

Boba GL? 🤣

Rather have GL Snoke, at least he had something going for him before being turned utterly useless and tossed away in the movie
    Post edited by SemiGod on
  • Snoke feels like a CAT/Maul-esque GL buddy. SLKR or SEE, one of those two.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Snoke feels like a CAT/Maul-esque GL buddy. SLKR or SEE, one of those two.

Yeah and dad bod bob is prolly gonna be a GL buddy to GL Mando
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    emoore123 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Well it’s definitely not today,

qh6yjpjcx9oy.jpeg

Lmao what a joke. Glad to see them holding out on the gear economy changes as long as possible. CG gonna CG

Content update is on Wednesday (October 27th), we’ve known this since October 6th via datamine

Even if they did RA this week, it wouldn’t change the gear economy changes on the 27th

But we would have he information early so we can digest it. I kinda expect the RA to drop on Wednesday, with the changes to the daily challenges to take place Wednesday afternoon with the update, well after most of us have done our daily challenges, so that we can be screwed out of the gear relief for that day. Then we'll get our CW Chewie shards later to say sorry for it 🤣.

Just sucks that they can make posts to talk up their speed GAC, but they can't be bothered to give us any info on when the RA is coming other than "not today". No support for their GAC until we get our gear relief ✊

Its a global game, running 24 hours, whenever they do an update, someone somewhere will be "screwed" out by it by not waiting a few more minutes or hours

Either way, the change will be permanent so its ok to miss another possible day of more gear if it means going forward I'm getting extra gear on every wednesday and other challenges than I used to
  • SemiGod wrote: »

Boba GL? 🤣

Rather have GL Snoke, at least he had something going for him before being turned utterly useless and tossed away in the movie.

Not every legendary character in the Star Wars universe ran around with a lightsaber. I would actually like to see some variety in GLs rather than a different shade of the same dull grey.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited October 2021

Boba GL? 🤣

Rather have GL Snoke, at least he had something going for him before being turned utterly useless and tossed away in the movie.

Not every legendary character in the Star Wars universe ran around with a lightsaber. I would actually like to see some variety in GLs rather than a different shade of the same dull grey.

Didn’t say they need a lightsaber they just need to have some sort of significance / actually had accomplished something.

Boba GL? 🤣

Well snoke hadn’t a lightsaber. He could be a great FO Support Leader like MM.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Boba GL? 🤣

Didn’t say they need a lightsaber they just need to have some sort of significance / actually had accomplished something.

Taking over Jabba's crime empire sounds pretty significant to me...

Boba GL? 🤣

Well he did track Han Solo when even the Empire couldn't manage it. He's also taken over Jabba's empire.

What exactly did Snoke do? Sat around berating Kylo til the latter turned on him. Yeah that's worthy of a GL...
  • Tuareg111 wrote: »

Boba GL? 🤣

No he didn't. He also didn't do anything. So not sure what abilities you think he'll bring to the table...

Boba GL? 🤣

Well, SEE has a lightsaber??
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • MilHanso wrote: »

Boba GL? 🤣

Well, SEE has a lightsaber??

You can be sarcastic all you like, but you and I both know I was referring primarily to force users.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited October 2021

Boba GL? 🤣

Well he did track Han Solo when even the Empire couldn't manage it. He's also taken over Jabba's empire.

What exactly did Snoke do? Sat around berating Kylo til the latter turned on him. Yeah that's worthy of a GL...

I can see Boba being the next DS GL depending on the success of BoBF, and Mando being the LS GL depending on Mando Season 3.

Agreed. Snoke is nowhere near GL quality.

No he didn't. He also didn't do anything. So not sure what abilities you think he'll bring to the table...

He could bring a force telekinesis move, he could call FO allies to assist, he could possibly summon an Elite Praetorian Guard.

EP didn’t do much apart from sit on his throne in RotJ, until the end, when he struck Luke with Force Lightning, yet he has several abilities. You just have to think creatively on what Snoke could do.
    Post edited by Xcien on
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Star wars was pretty much about light sabers and X-wings in my book, but ever since ESB Boba Fett has always been that rouge, that special mystical bounty hunter - way more devious than the others - that we all liked. The fact that the ultimate galactic legend is Darth Vader - PERIOD - and the whole entire story is about him and his son - these two alone should be pinnacles of galactic supremacy. Yet, the game did at one point reflect this and the reworked Vader also made good head way - now that have been nerfed - we're left with a menacing mop. Cannon and new trilogy aside, having Boba back is one of the best things outside of the movies for years and therefore, I hope, they make him a stand alone, non-aligned GL - and take the scoundrels and bounty hunters up to the level of other force wielding GLs.
  • I'm eager to hear if the measures they are taking to walk back some of the overcorrection in conquest is going to make it fun again and I would absolutely love to hear what exactly the gear bottleneck adjustments will look like.
    Is there any reason to expect they are taking any measures to walk back some of the overcorrection in conque$t?

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited October 2021

Boba GL? 🤣

Well yeah snoke isn’t gl worthy probably just a poor example on my end.

But yeah idk maybe it’s me thinking boba is overrated or my hatred towards BH in swgoh but idk I just would rather have other chars as GLs instead of some dude who was a side enemy in a movie.

When u could make Jabba the BH gl with rebel officer leia as a side and then GL Mando with GL Thrawn or whoever filoni decides to bring as the supervillain in the filoniverse
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Senator Bale Organa might be a Legend. At least he founded the rebellion that lead to the fall of the galactic empire.