Conquest 8&9

Replies

• So my final thoughts on conquest 7-9. While in general I’m okay with requiring crystals be spent to achieve max crate, I think this grouping overshot the mark a little. I’d fix this by increasing the regen rate to one point per 9 min. This is returning it to the same number of battles per day as 1-6 or an extra 28 battles. This cuts the cost of max crate by 200-250 crystals.

More variety of feats please. We don’t need a win with x and kill with x in each sector. Find ways to force the same amount of battles but with different types of feat. It’s not enough to change who we kill or win with. Cause I’m doing jml lead for all the kill feats it’s the same fight over and over just a question of who I’m focusing on getting the kills. However, don’t just add more get x buff twenty times. This is the same issue. Find unique types of feats.

Better managing of sector feats with mini bosses. If I need to kill with smugglers then the mini boss should feature CUP lol. Have some fun with the squads you create. Sure some will miss the mark by being too powerful or weak but part of the fun of the original galactic war was facing weird squads.

Disks shouldn’t be removed if deemed too powerful just set to be very rare. We should all hear about the alliance mate who got lucky and got deployable cooldowns or whatever it was called. Sure it’ll create some envy but it’ll give us hope that we might get lucky and get a fun disk to play with even if it is overpowered. And finally along the same lines, fix the fact that the same disk can be offered more than once out of your three choices.
  • Thermal Detonator Issue?

What’s that?
  • Ryconnan wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    You can lay all the rubbish down you want. The bottom line is somewhere in the system, you made conquest 9 more difficult than conquest 8. Just like you made 8 more difficult than 7. Period. Multiple players have noticed it. I was able to beat the final JMK boss with my LV team in conquest 8. In conquest 9, not only did it get destroyed, I didn't even take out ONE character on defense. Not even Mace. You can play dumb all you want, I even got two purple discs this time, I didn't get any last time and even with either of them loaded my teams are still getting hammered.

Stop making things more difficult just because you can. It's like you're trying to get people to be more frustrated and just flat out quit. I have characters with 250-300% tenacity getting debuffed with no problem. My GL's are getting destroyed by regular node teams. (You know, Galactic LEGENDS that you said you wanted to make more powerful?) At that, we shouldn't have to use galactic legends on every **** node to 3* it. seriously.

Conquest 10 better bling like a new toy and be "fun" again. (and not just for the top 1% of players)

Respectfully disagree.

I have found conquest 9 easier than 8 and will be completing all feats which I couldn’t manage in 8.

I have found knowledge from 7 and 8 has help immensely but the real turning point for me has been selection of a route with the lowest or no over prepared. Even if it’s teams I usually avoid the lower or no over prepared is a game changer and makes my progression far easier. Will even get the smugglers feats this time even with a rubbish nest and less than ideal disks.

I can understand what you're saying and it seems as if it is easier for some. Though, I didn't find the sector bosses without overprepared like you I guess. I maxed out this conquest as well by doing most of the same feats I did last time. Keep in mind too, not everyone gets the same exact teams on the same exact nodes. Same as disks, they're all different other than the mini-bosses and sector bosses.

Though I will also add, Lord Vader right now is just meh. Yeah he's built like a tank so it takes forever to clear him, but it's still doable. The most "expensive" character in the game shouldn't require another character to be meta. Especially with as many counters as there are for LV. That definitely didn't help in this conquest where I shouldn't have had trouble against ANY of the sector bosses with my LV team just because I don't have Maul.
  • Done. Screw Grindquest. :pko4n8t2xu3cu.png
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Ryconnan wrote: »
    You can lay all the rubbish down you want. The bottom line is somewhere in the system, you made conquest 9 more difficult than conquest 8. Just like you made 8 more difficult than 7. Period. Multiple players have noticed it. I was able to beat the final JMK boss with my LV team in conquest 8. In conquest 9, not only did it get destroyed, I didn't even take out ONE character on defense. Not even Mace. You can play dumb all you want, I even got two purple discs this time, I didn't get any last time and even with either of them loaded my teams are still getting hammered.

Stop making things more difficult just because you can. It's like you're trying to get people to be more frustrated and just flat out quit. I have characters with 250-300% tenacity getting debuffed with no problem. My GL's are getting destroyed by regular node teams. (You know, Galactic LEGENDS that you said you wanted to make more powerful?) At that, we shouldn't have to use galactic legends on every **** node to 3* it. seriously.

Conquest 10 better bling like a new toy and be "fun" again. (and not just for the top 1% of players)

Respectfully disagree.

I have found conquest 9 easier than 8 and will be completing all feats which I couldn’t manage in 8.

I have found knowledge from 7 and 8 has help immensely but the real turning point for me has been selection of a route with the lowest or no over prepared. Even if it’s teams I usually avoid the lower or no over prepared is a game changer and makes my progression far easier. Will even get the smugglers feats this time even with a rubbish nest and less than ideal disks.

I can understand what you're saying and it seems as if it is easier for some. Though, I didn't find the sector bosses without overprepared like you I guess. I maxed out this conquest as well by doing most of the same feats I did last time. Keep in mind too, not everyone gets the same exact teams on the same exact nodes. Same as disks, they're all different other than the mini-bosses and sector bosses.

Though I will also add, Lord Vader right now is just meh. Yeah he's built like a tank so it takes forever to clear him, but it's still doable. The most "expensive" character in the game shouldn't require another character to be meta. Especially with as many counters as there are for LV. That definitely didn't help in this conquest where I shouldn't have had trouble against ANY of the sector bosses with my LV team just because I don't have Maul.

It sure seems like RNG on this mode is prone to very large swings between different players and I guess that’s down to there being such a large amount of variables.

I didn’t manage to get all with no over prepared but by choosing bad batch with no over prepared vs phoenix with over prepared 4 for example I got past that node choice easier or so it seemed for me over last time.

I largely got over prepared 0-2 although some nodes I had to choose higher over prepared due to wanting certain disks.

My point in mentioning it is that viewed this way players can influence the difficulty more by factoring in the over prepared level. Previously I ignored what was and wasn’t over prepared and it cost me more refreshes. Hopefully my observation may help someone who was doing it as I was previously 🤞

As for LV I would agree with you, it seems crazy that the most expensive toon needs a plus one to make viable. 🤯 Due to this I am holding off right now and finishing off JMK then finally back to SLKR.

• Is this train wreck of a game mode over yet?

Respectfully disagree.

It sure seems like RNG on this mode is prone to very large swings between different players and I guess that’s down to there being such a large amount of variables.

I didn’t manage to get all with no over prepared but by choosing bad batch with no over prepared vs phoenix with over prepared 4 for example I got past that node choice easier or so it seemed for me over last time.

I largely got over prepared 0-2 although some nodes I had to choose higher over prepared due to wanting certain disks.

My point in mentioning it is that viewed this way players can influence the difficulty more by factoring in the over prepared level. Previously I ignored what was and wasn’t over prepared and it cost me more refreshes. Hopefully my observation may help someone who was doing it as I was previously 🤞

As for LV I would agree with you, it seems crazy that the most expensive toon needs a plus one to make viable. 🤯 Due to this I am holding off right now and finishing off JMK then finally back to SLKR.

Wasn't the same true for JMK at the time? (needing CAT) and JML (needing JKL).?

Seems like they're new 'think' for GLs. It's not just the GL, you gotta get the GL AND the mini GL to realize full power.

It's like the old government funding joke, whey buy 1 when you can but 2 for twice the price?

Why charge people just to get LV when you can charge them to get LV AND Maul?

I'd wager anyone who got LV had to spend a good deal to get there that quick and that they'll all have Maul maxed on a matter of hours after conquest ends tomorrow.

• cboath7 wrote: »

Respectfully disagree.

Seems like they're new 'think' for GLs. It's not just the GL, you gotta get the GL AND the mini GL to realize full power.

It's like the old government funding joke, whey buy 1 when you can but 2 for twice the price?

I'd wager anyone who got LV had to spend a good deal to get there that quick and that they'll all have Maul maxed on a matter of hours after conquest ends tomorrow.

Rey didn’t need anyone, neither did SLKR.

I don’t have JMK so can’t speak about his viability without CAT but pretty sure they were still getting to top of my shard.

To unlock JML you needed JKLS as a requirement so totally different thing in my opinion.

Who is it that see specifically needs?

cboath7 wrote: »

Respectfully disagree.

Who is it that see specifically needs?

Wat or Armorer, I’d guess. Not quite the same thing but close.