Gac autoset is garbage

MaricSkywalker
170 posts Member
edited October 2021
Opponent never auto sets, waved 4 GLs for offense, 2 on defense. Opponent auto sets/ now it’s near impossible to full clear and get a decent score to win the gac. Can we not autoset gls??

there is no way to plan for an autoset- you can’t be competitive saving your GLs for offense every round .

This should be changed for the people that actually play. Once again it’s a system(like the tw “sandbags”) that favors the people that don’t try. Come on CG
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• 100% agree. The matchmaking is still garbage, I'm here F2P with 3 GLs against a whale with five who couldn't be bothered to set defenses, and now I'm staring at an impassible wall of five GLs and unable to get a full clear against someone who probably won't even bother to attack.
  • 100% agree. The matchmaking is still garbage, I'm here F2P with 3 GLs against a whale with five who couldn't be bothered to set defenses, and now I'm staring at an impassible wall of five GLs and unable to get a full clear against someone who probably won't even bother to attack.

The fact aside that I completely support the idea of changing how the autodeploy works
    but
    did you really just complain about your opponent (who has a 2 GL advantage and therefor would be very likely to win) having autodeployed and you got a free win that just might not be pretty banner wise?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    100% agree. The matchmaking is still garbage, I'm here F2P with 3 GLs against a whale with five who couldn't be bothered to set defenses, and now I'm staring at an impassible wall of five GLs and unable to get a full clear against someone who probably won't even bother to attack.

The fact aside that I completely support the idea of changing how the autodeploy works
    but
    did you really just complain about your opponent (who has a 2 GL advantage and therefor would be very likely to win) having autodeployed and you got a free win that just might not be pretty banner wise?
    Welcome to the forums.