Help: are my mods wrong on my Ewok team for the C-3PO Journey?

clhs
195 posts Member
edited October 2021
I cannot get close to getting the seventh star on C-3PO even though most of my Ewoks are G12 which makes me think my mods might be all wrong. Should I switch some out for.... more health? Protection? Speed?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/PTKgFJY

Or can you think of any other reason why I am not even close to beating the rebels in the final battle?

I also have 7 star Ewok Scout at G11 but switching him in (and Teebo out) didn't help much. My Logray is only at 4 stars so can't be used.

Here's my ally code:
948-917-927

Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Providing your ally code or swgoh.gg profile (if you have one) would be much easier than looking up the images you’ve linked.
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Providing your ally code or swgoh.gg profile (if you have one) would be much easier than looking up the images you’ve linked.

Done.
  • crzydroid
    7295 posts Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Yes, waaaaay more speed. Remember you can temporarily swap out mods for the event and use loadouts to put them back after. Teebo is more than fine for the event (I used him in place of Paploo even at lower gear than what you have), but again, you need much more speed. FWIW, I don't keep gold (that is, 5-A) mods unless they have at least +10 speed.

General advice would be to try and not rush your account. Take the time to build some teams and farm good mods before you relic any more characters, and maybe even slow down on the g12s. Mods are way more important than gear.