5 posts Member
edited October 2021
My current Empire team is:

Tarkin(lead) 7*, gear lvl 8, level 71
Vader 7*, gear lvl 8, level 70
Stormtrooper 7*, gear lvl 8, level 72
Snowtrooper 7*, gear lvl 8, level 70
Starck 7*, gear lvl 7, level 70

I am currently working on improving TIE fighter pilot and General Veers too because I was told they were useful, but my current team gets dominated every time on Tier VI, who else can I add to beat it?

m3nafkh2uacv.png

Replies

• crzydroid
    7255 posts Moderator
    edited October 2021
    First of all, get Thrawn to 6/7* so you can use him.
    Second, experiment with Vader lead instead of Tarkin, and make sure Vader's abilities are leveled up. What star is your Palp at? TFP's also not a bad toon if you want to swap him in.

Otherwise mods is usually the answer. If you post your swgoh.gg link, we could look at those as well and provide more answers.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    First of all, get Thrawn to 6/7* so you can use him.
    Second, experiment with Vader lead instead of Tarkin, and make sure Vader's abilities are leveled up. What star is your Palp at? TFP's also not a bad toon if you want to swap him in.

Otherwise mods is usually the answer. If you post your swgoh.gg link, we could look at those as well and provide more answers.

I will definitely look at getting Thrawn to 7*, Palp is currently 6 star but very little attention been paid to him.

https://swgoh.gg/p/417677467/

• You should also be working on DS ships to get access to Zetas. Vader with a Zeta on Merciless Massacre really helps on this event.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    I managed the last 2 tiers with a MM Zader, a g7 EP, and g6 on 3 other Empire characters. But getting Thrawn and a MM zeta Vader definitely help with this event.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • crzydroid
    7255 posts Moderator
    I would say swapping mods for the event can help. You can always create loadouts if you want to move them back later. Look for mods with high speed secondaries(even if using Tarkin lead). You've got some on Royal Guard, Zaalbar, Phasma. Try not to have ones with 0. Try to give everyone an arrow with speed primary, preferably a five dot level 15 (+30).

If you need credits for levelling characters, try working on a scoundrel team so you can do max tier of credit heist. Also, is the guild you're in getting 30,000 raid tickets a day? Participating in max amount of raids every week will help with credits.
  • JJ8
    21 posts Member
    Lots of good advice. I'd say, with the characters you have, your three with the best potential are palatine, vader and thrawn. You won't regret Thrawn and EP at least equal to your Vader. Those three form a pretty solid core. While any of their leads might be best in certain circumstances, Palpatine's is probably the best most often. For the last two, probably any combo could work for unlocking r2. That said, tarkin will command your first capital ship which will be necessary to start getting zetas, so if you want to bring him up a bit more, go for it.
  • Thanks for all the advice, I’m going to start focusing on Phoenix a lot more now to try get both Thrawn and Palpatine. I’m hoping they’ll eventually get me to 7* R2.

A lot of work just to get Commander Luke, but hopefully worth it.