Kit Reveal: Boba Fett, Scion of Jango

2Next

Replies

• @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI... Can you let us know if your character naming team is incopotent, or lazy? Considering Boba's story the "new Boba" is the same as the "original Boba" so they are both "Scions of Jango" (scion if course means a branch off, but then again all the clones are also Scions of Jango). It took 2 seconds to think of "Boba (Survived Sarlacc)" which completely defines this character and doesn't add the ambiguity of trying to use fancy words your team obviously doesn't understand
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    Boba Fat
    Please post a pic of yourself when you reach 60. Thanks.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I can't be the only one who sees Lrrrr from Futurama when theyph3q1wi45ax5.jpg
    read Omicron, can I?
  • Love the kit!
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    I really like Boba's kit, but every player can "test" his TW kit 4 times a month. Without replays of sorts, literally 1 chance per TW
    There is no way to find out his ideal team, counters, ir test him against other GLs
    No guild can offer a "test" with unique r9 parts at stake.
    Will there be at least some sort of event to better understand this characters viability inside TW? Like special warzones or GA with "TW" buff
  • TydusKlife wrote: »
    It took 2 seconds to think of "Boba (Survived Sarlacc)"

Good thing they took longer than two seconds, then.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Devian wrote: »
    I really like Boba's kit, but every player can "test" his TW kit 4 times a month. Without replays of sorts, literally 1 chance per TW
    There is no way to find out his ideal team, counters, ir test him against other GLs
    Will there be at least some sort of event to better understand this characters viability inside TW? Like special warzones or GA with "TW" buff

Yes this came up and there are on going discussions about this topic. Still a firm no to a sand box, buy they are open to the idea of a more limited area to test things.
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Kyno wrote: »
    Devian wrote: »

Yes this came up and there are on going discussions about this topic. Still a firm no to a sand box, buy they are open to the idea of a more limited area to test things.
    I can suggest themed "BH" month of January/February
    * Boba and Co as special node at Cantina with TW effect. So people can both challenge their teams against him or try Mirror Matches under effects. Relic 3-5 team.
    * Then, Boss/Semi-Boss stage inside Galactic Conquest without boosts other then TW-effect. Relic 5-7
    * Warzones with 1-week effect.
    * Grand Arena with TW effect

And the harder one, I guess [but it combines all above]:
    *Special "Omicron" Area/node, where all Omicron effects can be active. It Can use factions with omicron-characters in them (different faction each day) to test against. Players can use their own line-ups with omicron characters. Teams there can use predetermined mod set-ups with fixed stats [set per role], all r5 as base.
    It can be used for full-introduction of future GL/Epic/Legendary characters as well.
  • Morgoth01 wrote: »
    I might be missing something, but Boba can't gain more than 2 stacks of momentum pr. turn, right?
    And momentum expires after 3 turns, so that should be a max of 6 stacks?
    How then do you get those sweet extra effects from above 6 stacks of momentum? What am I missing in this kit...? Probably something stupid obivous, please do enlighten me....

It's not per turn, it's each time the ability is used. This means that if he's in an assist-heavy team, he will gain many stacks of momentum even outside his own turns. Also, his TW bonuses give an extra Momentum, and his payout doubles Momentun gains, so in TW he could be generating 4 momentum per attack.
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Now how do we call him? BFSOJ is too long!

SBF
    3v3 FTW
  • How and when he will be released?
  • Idunno wrote: »
    How and when he will be released?

In Conquest in 4 days.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Idunno wrote: »
    How and when he will be released?

It's not like there are forum/reddit posts, youtube videos and even an ingame message that answer that..
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • As a BH/scoundrel player I am still sad that I cant whale him to Relic level in day1.
  • Interesting kit, but most of the good parts are locked behind territory war, which isn't really a frequent game mode for us to test stuff.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    As a BH/scoundrel player I am still sad that I cant whale him to Relic level in day1.

"Day 1" for this character is the end of its third conquest, so no reason you won't be able to relic him day 1. It's just like they released the kit for the marquee 3 months early.

Whaling opportunities come during the conquest to get him if you don't have some teams ready, I guess.
  • My boi boba ate the frickin sarlacc😂😂
  • .... aaand its trash.

It requires 3 omicrons, and is still restricted to an event that happens 4 times a months..and he's still bad at that event!
    Classic CG nonsense.