Kyno wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Should have added just the regular pass and stopped there, the pass+ really craps on ftp.

How?

By making it much easier to get max crate and thus, in fact, affecting the unlock cadence. Which is something they specifically said won't happen.

No it doesn't. You need to read what it does before making embarrassing posts.

If anything it makes getting the max crate faster but not easier. Nothing in the pass makes the battles easier.

Battle pass+ is for people who want to complete conquest in a few days rather than the whole 2 week period.

Faster is easier for some people.

Really?

So 50 battles in one amount of time, is easier in less time?

If they can't log in as often then yes

Pretty sure 50 battles takes the same amount of time, only need to log in once. :wink:

You can do 50 conquest battles at one time as ftp?

I am just saying some days I work 15 hours other times I have the day off. Days off will be nicer to know that my energy recharges a bit faster. So that will make my life easier from a time management standpoint.

And no matter how you want to argue, conquest is about energy. So if they allow you to earn energy at a 25% faster rate they are allowing you to complete conquest 25% faster. And if I can get done with conquest in 7 days what used to take 10 or 11, that to me makes my life easier. Doesn't mean it makes it easier for you.

Different yes, but it doesnt make the game easier.I wouldnt mind at all for this game mode to be less taxing on my day to day.

And to the original point, no this doesnt change the cadence.

We disagree. Less time to manage makes it easier for me. Again, not speaking for you. You don't need to argue about how something makes me feel.

We can agree to disagree, but no matter how you manage your time, a match is as difficult as it's going to be. Anyone having 10 mins or 3 hours doesnt change how a battle will go.

I never said the match was easier. I said the time management was easier because you can gain energy faster. Don't change what I said to fit your argument, that's lazy and manipulative and I THINK you are better than that.

You haven't spent too much time around the forums if you think that.
  • @Kyno thx for asking what will happen to the RC-shards. Pls inform us if you know something new about it. Thx a lot!
  • Here we go!
  • O8c8h80
    119 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Yo this new arena table feature is totally trash!!! It takes the same number of clicks to get to ship arena but now it takes DOUBLE the number of clicks to get to squad arena. This is really bad and super annoying. If it aint broke dont fix it.
  • Here to finally say good work on this update. Long awaited changes to gear will allow me to get a massive backlog of characters up to G12 faster and become more viable. Hopefully kyros are in phase 2.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Da_Moust wrote: »
    Kyno thx for asking what will happen to the RC-shards. Pls inform us if you know something new about it. Thx a lot!

@Da_Moust thanks for the reminder, I found out, but things got a little crazy trying to get info back to the team on the button disappearing.

RC will share the rotation with CAT in the store.
  • O8c8h80 wrote: »
    Yo this new arena table feature is totally trash!!! It takes the same number of clicks to get to ship arena but now it takes DOUBLE the number of clicks to get to squad arena. This is really bad and super annoying. If it aint broke dont fix it.

Didn't even notice, but I'm a fan. It's one extra click for the Arena which isn't much. I like the Grand Arena overview.

• Also the font size and spacing for mod stats are messed up since the update.

I like it. Now I can see both of my arena ranks in one tap. It also has the additional functionality of showing how many attacks I have left, I'm hoping even when in the cool down between fights.

The additional tap to get to the arena fight is canceled out by no scroll, required to get to the fleet menu. Same number of screen touches each day total between the 2 arenas, easier for fleets every time.

The additional in-your-face reminder to people may decrease the amount of auto deploys seen in GAC which I like, and also I can see if my opponent has earned any banners yet with the one touch as well, instead of 3 touches to get to the map.

I think a great improvement, personally.
  • Dont know if it was said before, but as an ipad player, this update is awesome. 3 columns of mods instead of 2 is good for my fingers.

I like it. Now I can see both of my arena ranks in one tap. It also has the additional functionality of showing how many attacks I have left, I'm hoping even when in the cool down between fights.

The additional tap to get to the arena fight is canceled out by no scroll, required to get to the fleet menu. Same number of screen touches each day total between the 2 arenas, easier for fleets every time.

The additional in-your-face reminder to people may decrease the amount of auto deploys seen in GAC which I like, and also I can see if my opponent has earned any banners yet with the one touch as well, instead of 3 touches to get to the map.

Its not the same number of clicks. Its an extra click to get to GAC this way, double click for squad arena, and the same for ships. The scroll canceling it out is situational.
  • What do people think about the Login Calender UI? It feels… very cramped in the middle and very open on the edges.
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    What do people think about the Login Calender UI? It feels… very cramped in the middle and very open on the edges.

It does feel like a lot of wasted real estate. I kind of wish it had its own button on the main screen instead of being inside the "message" menu. Process of getting to it feels kind of clunky.

I'm mildly surprised they didn't have a calendar available for purchase immediately.
  • In the 'known issues' part of the update when it mentioned that the totals for each reward box in conquest 10 won't be working. They posted the amounts needed for each reward, I noticed that the key cards needed for normal mode had gone up from 425 - 495.

Can anyone confirm that this is correct? Also does that mean you have to get closer to completing everything or just that some extra feats have been added?
    O8c8h80 wrote: »

Its not the same number of clicks. Its an extra click to get to GAC this way, double click for squad arena, and the same for ships. The scroll canceling it out is situational.

For GAC I only said faster to check if they have got any banners, so if they have attacked yet. Only one tap for that now.
  • If I had to guess, Normal’s a bit harder now because Easy exists.
  • vqn2xdy3zj9g.jpeg

@kyno can you confirm these are accurate?
  • … oh no.
  • strafeSS
    201 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    vqn2xdy3zj9g.jpeg

What on earth? How is this better or even consistent with the road ahead message. These feats are worse than before. When you make two teams needed for most of the feats that’s pretty much the definition of grind. And handicapping our roster for most battles is not fun. Plus the “with (new/crap toon surviving) . . . It’s annoying. Annoying is not to be strived for in a game.

Weren’t the win 14 with this team going away?

Oh yeah, and when a feat requires 20wins in a sector and there aren’t 20 nodes,also evidence of a grind.

Guys, wake up!

Ihave two 8.5M GP accounts and they are teetering on retirement.

Endeavor to make the game more fun and less restrictive.
  • They throw out a carrot and says things will be better. Than they release conquest which is basically tied to two factions people rarely used. To make things even worse, they make it required to use full squads. Totally ignoring all the concerns the community had about the previous conquest.
  • Have we gotten confirmation that the entire phase 1 gear update was released today? The wording of the post made it seem like it was rolling out in separate parts.
  • Spence wrote: »
    Have we gotten confirmation that the entire phase 1 gear update was released today? The wording of the post made it seem like it was rolling out in separate parts.

It’s rolling out in separate updates. Why I don’t know. I’m hoping technical is the reason why but because of this…
    vqn2xdy3zj9g.jpeg

And how we were blatantly lied to by crumb and Doja about them listening to our feedback for conquest, I don’t trust anything they tell us anymore. Trust is earned. And they haven’t done anything to earn my trust or anyone in the communities at all. Shame on them
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Spence wrote: »
    Have we gotten confirmation that the entire phase 1 gear update was released today? The wording of the post made it seem like it was rolling out in separate parts.

It’s rolling out in separate updates. Why I don’t know. I’m hoping technical is the reason why but because of this…
    vqn2xdy3zj9g.jpeg

And how we were blatantly lied to by crumb and Doja about them listening to our feedback for conquest, I don’t trust anything they tell us anymore. Trust is earned. And they haven’t done anything to earn my trust or anyone in the communities at all. Shame on them

CG "listens". The problem is they don't hear what we're saying.
  • Just because it's in a data mine doesn't mean it's going to happen that way. We shall see.

Speaking of the latest update, thanks for letting us know about the bug added that causes QGJ and Aayla to screw up TB battles. The best part is warning us not to attempt battles with QGJ and Aayla since, you know, we have so much control over which characters we face. (Someone really put that in a message? Like, seriously? Did you get the new person who has never played 1 wave of TB to type that up?)

• Drathuk916 wrote: »
    vqn2xdy3zj9g.jpeg

A boss feat that prevents the use of a GL is challenging. Good stuff. Also, putting ‘win 40 battles with…’ in global is better than ‘win 14 battles with…’ in a sector imo, less grindy. 40 is less than 14x5 and you have more chances to spread them during your journey. BUT:

- it’s not less grindy when there are several ‘win 40 battles with…’
    - It’s not less grindy when there are still ‘win 14 battles with…’ and ‘defeat 50 with..’ on top of that.

So there are less feats, but the ones that caused the grind are still there. Sad.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Just because it's in a data mine doesn't mean it's going to happen that way. We shall see.

Speaking of the latest update, thanks for letting us know about the bug added that causes QGJ and Aayla to screw up TB battles. The best part is warning us not to attempt battles with QGJ and Aayla since, you know, we have so much control over which characters we face. (Someone really put that in a message? Like, seriously? Did you get the new person who has never played 1 wave of TB to type that up?)

When has the data mine been wrong ? The data came out as it is pre loaded onto the game. Anyway like you said, we shall see.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    vqn2xdy3zj9g.jpeg

A boss feat that prevents the use of a GL is challenging. Good stuff. Also, putting ‘win 40 battles with…’ in global is better than ‘win 14 battles with…’ in a sector imo, less grindy. 40 is less than 14x5 and you have more chances to spread them during your journey. BUT:

- it’s not less grindy when there are several ‘win 40 battles with…’
    - It’s not less grindy when there are still ‘win 14 battles with…’ and ‘defeat 50 with..’ on top of that.

So there are less feats, but the ones that caused the grind are still there. Sad.

U know that the win 14 battles are still inside right ?

How abt the mini boss battle feat. Do tell of it make sense to you

How abt the global feat that requires boba and han and another boba with Fennec. How abt the full team with BH ?

• Starslayer wrote: »
    vqn2xdy3zj9g.jpeg

A boss feat that prevents the use of a GL is challenging.

Also prevents the use of most Meta squads...I think it makes for a good feat but not for every single boss battle.
  • Now that there are feats requiring a character that isn’t farmable yet, as well as a feat structure requiring a narrower set of factions so as to force us to buy stamina refreshes, are we allowed to say there is some level of a paywall, or does that still upset semantic sensibilities?

The baits and switches are just unreal. Less emphasis on feats, but the feats will be less attainable. We think people are going through conquest too fast so we’re upping energy cost, but then selling a pack to let you go through faster.

C’mon. It’s just crappy. Like refusing to actually give a timetable for when gear changes would happen. In the grand scheme it doesn’t matter much, it’s just crappy to not give people a heads up so they could have saved challenges yesterday until the update occurred. Just try to make player enjoyment a priority. I don’t begrudge monetizing things and accept being f2p puts me on slower timelines. It’s a business. But for heaven’s sake, try to upfront letting people actually enjoy your new shiny things.

I’ve jumped through all the hoops in Conquest so far. I’ve done what they’ve wanted. I’ve done the grinding and spent crystals on consumables and energy. This new set up locks me out from max rewards, so why even bother? So less engagement, no spending for me anymore because the goal got moved too far out of reach. No point.