Does GBA Glaive Sweep omega negate his Leader zeta?

Definitely going to Zeta Brood Alpha's Leader ability, but I'm trying to decide whether to apply the Omega to his Special attack. The Zeta gives 10% more damage to ally basic attacks (i.e., swarm assists) for each buffed enemy, but his Special would dispel all enemy buffs. Dispel All is always good, but is seems like it might weaken the Swarm effect. Thoughts?

Replies

• I find it's main use is dispelling a stealth off someone you want to hit.

Sun Fac is constantly dispelling buffs from your target anyway, and the swarm attack is already at 50% damage. I don't think the lead zeta is really worth it, if you are having to carefully decide where each zeta goes.

The swarming is great for applying tenacity down, ability block and gaining turn meter on spy and soldier, but really most of the damage is done by spy special and brute attacks anyway.
  • LOL So it sounds like I have it backward. I have to be very selective about my zetas at this point, so yeah. I'll put one on his unique and wait on the leader zeta. Thanks!
  • Gamera wrote: »
    LOL So it sounds like I have it backward. I have to be very selective about my zetas at this point, so yeah. I'll put one on his unique and wait on the leader zeta. Thanks!

You are reading too much into the kit ignoring the math. You will do more overall damage from basics. That's it. Do you want to rely more or less on spy's sniping with the team?
  • You are reading too much into the kit ignoring the math. You will do more overall damage from basics. That's it. Do you want to rely more or less on spy's sniping with the team?
    Good point, I would like to rely less on any single team member.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    The lead zeta isn't really necessary, but it also doesn't make sense to skip having an AOE dispel just for that one swarm attack to do a bit more damage.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png