Road Ahead

1234568Next

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    nottenst wrote: »
    I'm eager to hear if the measures they are taking to walk back some of the overcorrection in conquest is going to make it fun again and I would absolutely love to hear what exactly the gear bottleneck adjustments will look like.
    Is there any reason to expect they are taking any measures to walk back some of the overcorrection in conque$t?

It's been mentioned a couple of times that they are making changes to try to address the current player sentiment towards conquest - I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I'm eager to find out.

We found out, it means having a Gamorrean Guard survival feat on the sector 5 boss : D
  • conquest is the ultimate troll mode. they make chars that the system will only give whales the characters. they remove the characters from the events once whales have paid for these chars so that normal f2p players have 0 chance of obtaining in any reasonable fashion and will just keep throwing these chars in areas that you cant accumulate enough rewards to unlock them unless you are a whale. very very bad design. ive played tons fo conquests but havent gotten a single character out of all my hard work and effort because they system doesnt care about anyone but whales unfortunately.

why not let the players choose which conquest player they want to target for shards? you can still release new characters for people to go after but non whales would actually have a chance to get a conquest character and not be trolled by a badly designed system that is meant to give you nothing for months and months of hard work. shards that you can never use because you wont get to 330 and they will switch event everytime to ensure you dont get the characters.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    conquest is the ultimate troll mode. they make chars that the system will only give whales the characters. they remove the characters from the events once whales have paid for these chars so that normal f2p players have 0 chance of obtaining in any reasonable fashion and will just keep throwing these chars in areas that you cant accumulate enough rewards to unlock them unless you are a whale. very very bad design. ive played tons fo conquests but havent gotten a single character out of all my hard work and effort because they system doesnt care about anyone but whales unfortunately.

why not let the players choose which conquest player they want to target for shards? you can still release new characters for people to go after but non whales would actually have a chance to get a conquest character and not be trolled by a badly designed system that is meant to give you nothing for months and months of hard work. shards that you can never use because you wont get to 330 and they will switch event everytime to ensure you dont get the characters.

I think the trick is to look at all the characters we have needed thus far from all the conquests. Then you can extrapolate what teams will be used in the future conquest and start farming so that one day you to can be ready for a conquest. Maybe lol
  • conquest is the ultimate troll mode. they make chars that the system will only give whales the characters. they remove the characters from the events once whales have paid for these chars so that normal f2p players have 0 chance of obtaining in any reasonable fashion and will just keep throwing these chars in areas that you cant accumulate enough rewards to unlock them unless you are a whale. very very bad design. ive played tons fo conquests but havent gotten a single character out of all my hard work and effort because they system doesnt care about anyone but whales unfortunately.

While I disagree with your conclusions about Conquest, I think your suggestion of choosing which character shards you want from Conquest reward boxes is a really, really good one.

I'd gladly forgo shards for Maul to continue farming CAT.