Omnicron Drops

WhoVille_Sheriff
263 posts Member
edited October 2021
3 full refreshes, 0 drops on Cantina 8F? Anyone having a better experience? 4vlhdsedqxlp.jpg
WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/

Replies

• Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Nope. 3 refreshes=0 omnicrons.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The concept that was expressed to us was that it is meant to be a place that provides those 1 or 2 you may need to finish an ability, it's not meant to be a full farming location.
  • I expect them to drop as often as omegas do in those nodes. At least they put them with the signal data and not separate.

So over a month of doing 1 refresh a day and all free energy I reckon I get 1-2 omegas from those nodes. Actually maybe 0-2 is a better guess over a month.
  • 20 sims with none so far :/
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nothing so far here as well. Although to be fair, they did say that cantina farm will be minor addition rather than main source.
  • 650 Cantina Energy spent and zero mats..... there must be something wrong!!!!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @RickOneMex
    It's not wrong or broken.
    Nauros wrote: »
    Nothing so far here as well. Although to be fair, they did say that cantina farm will be minor addition rather than main source.

This ^^^^

You will get a few over time, but no you are not meant to be farming for just this material. The main source will be an event, likely GCs.
  • Hi Buddy! thank you for providing some perspective to this, its very frustrating and many ppl in my guild feels the same way. well, it is what it is.... best!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    RickOneMex wrote: »
    Hi Buddy! thank you for providing some perspective to this, its very frustrating and many ppl in my guild feels the same way. well, it is what it is.... best!

Yes, if you think you are farming them on cantina nodes "you are going to have a bad time".

But they placed them on signal data nodes, so generally speaking you will get a few over time without really trying.
  • Cs99 wrote: »
    Nope. 3 refreshes=0 omnicrons.

I feel you Buddy.... its no good