Jmk tm manipulation

Unlimitedpowar
149 posts Member
edited October 2021
Hello everyone I would like a clarification from someone that’s knows how tm manipulation works.In jmk lead it says Enemies and allies are immune to Turn Meter manipulation,so it means increase and the opposite right;Cat with her special feeds 35% tm to kenobi taking an extra turn before my jmk takes his second turn which has way more speed than jmk.Is this wai or I am missing something?

Replies

• She swaps TM, not feeds him TM I believe, which is still allowed.
  • No the ability says each light side ally gains 35% tm which should be not allowed from lead as I can undestand from the wording used.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Her instakill gives 35% tm on the first use. If she is using Shien, that swaps tm, which is allowed.
  • No the ability says each light side ally gains 35% tm which should be not allowed from lead as I can undestand from the wording used.
    Ahsoka and target other Galactic Republic or Scoundrel ally gain Shien for 4 turns, Evasion Up for 2 turns, Ahsoka swaps Turn Meter with them and calls them to assist dealing +20% more damage. Shien Form can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented.

Depends on which move she’s using.