Destroyed Malevolence Q

Jerubaal001
117 posts Member
edited November 2021
Scenario: Executor or Raddus vs Malevolence. You win after destroying the Malevolence and there are still some vulture droids left.

Where _do_ the vulture droids go?
I mean, it's not as if they can be recalled by their capital ship any more...

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• If malevolence is destroyed and there are still normal ships left along with the summoned vulture droids then you need to destroy the normal ships as normal. Then the summoned vultures will disappear as they normally would
  • I imagine they're short-circuited in some way by no longer being in contact with the mothership and therefore they just kinda explode.

that's my head canon, anyway.
  • Yes, I understand that bit. I'm more thinking of the storyline/logic of when those vulture droids disappear at the end, where do they go off to? Because they don't have anything to control them any more...
  • Yes, I understand that bit. I'm more thinking of the storyline/logic of when those vulture droids disappear at the end, where do they go off to? Because they don't have anything to control them any more...

They run out of power and fall into a planet.
    3v3 FTW
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Yes, I understand that bit. I'm more thinking of the storyline/logic of when those vulture droids disappear at the end, where do they go off to? Because they don't have anything to control them any more...

Thinking of an in-universe reason for these things is sort of meta, as you're really trying to think of an in-universe answer in-universe. At the first layer of in-universe is a holotable game in a cantina. So the answer is the rules for the holotable game make summoned units unload at the end.

The first question we should ask is why the capital ships just hang around after the starfighters are gone, and why the never attack each other, with the exception of a few ultimates. Then we can worry about vulture droids.