Fennec Shand's place in the BH team

kerkzsolt
20 posts Member
edited November 2021
Hello everyone!

I am wondering about the new BH, Fennec Shand...what are your experiences with her, with what other BHs is she working well? It seems to me that she operates like Enfys Nest, in a sense that Fennec can be brutal in a solo mode....I will improve my BH team in the near future, that is why I would like to receive your inputs....and mod recommendation too...thanks! :)
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• kerkzsolt wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

I am wondering about the new BH, Fennec Shand...what are your experiences with her, with what other BHs is she working well? It seems to me that she operates like Enfys Nest, in a sense that Fennec can be brutal in a solo mode....I will improve my BH team in the near future, that is why I would like to receive your inputs....and mod recommendation too...thanks! :)

She works under any BH L, seen her beat GAS with Dengar L, Mando, and some others.

She can solo some teams, but if there’s high damage / stun locks, there is a problem, as she wants offence, but has no health/prot recovery mechanics other than her not so high health steal iirc.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/