Conquest store query: Initial Frenzy Tech

An all points broadcast, looking to solve a mystery.

Has anyone seen the Initial Frenzy Tech in the Conquest store?

After buying it during C7, I kept an eye out for it throughout C8 and now C9, and I’ve not seen it once. And I’ve checked every refresh. I’ve found it on a wandering Jawa node, but never in the store.

I’m not the only one who has noticed this.

I’m hopeful somebody somewhere can produce a screenshot from the current Conquest that shows it is available in the Conquest Store. Otherwise I can only conclude that the devs have removed it from the store to make the 20 Frenzy feat harder to achieve.

Replies

• Ryconnan
    168 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Not only didn’t I see it in the store but this time the only wandering scavenger that had it was for 75 crystals rather than the conquest currency. Anecdotal but What I have seen.

On a side note spent the 75 crystals and lost 2 times won 2 times to get the feat only needing to use the one tech 👍
  • I've never seen it in the store, but I did find it in a couple of scavenger nodes for both crystals and credits.
  • Wait, does the Frenzy tech give your whole squad Frenzy?

I've never noticed it, but I don't pay attention to the tech options, I guess.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Wait, does the Frenzy tech give your whole squad Frenzy?

I've never noticed it, but I don't pay attention to the tech options, I guess.

Yes, whole team for 2 turns
  • Jakdnels
    786 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Haven't bought it (yet), but considering it since I'm pretty close to red crate.

Oops. You said the store. My mistake. Not sure about there
  • I looked through my Wanderers and found Initial Frenzy tech available for Conquest Currency, but it wasn't in my store just now (though, again, I never check my Conquest store so this isn't about the entire conquest period, just about this one 6 hour period).
  • I have not seen it in the shop for the last two conquests and I check every refresh. They probably removed it for "the future of the game."
  • I got mine through the store, didn’t get one through the wanderer. Took several days for it to show up in shipments and want to say it was 150 crystals
  • Jakdnels wrote: »
    hl1757a1iq8h.png

Same, I found two of them at 75 crystal each, so I'll need to spend 150 crystals to complete the feat the fastest way possible.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Same bought 2 for 75 crystals each from wandering scavengers. I don’t even bother looking at the Conquest store, so my apologies with not being able to supply an answer on the true query of this thread.
  • You can get away with 1 Tech. Just lose the battle and the uses of the Tech won’t go down, but you can still make feat progress.
  • Weren't there 2 different techs that provided frenzy? Can't remember.
    Also can't remember if it was last conquest or C7 but in oke of them I actually refreshed the conquest store to try and find a frenzy tech which I did and used for the frenzy feat.
    No idea about current conquest and store availability.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Weren't there 2 different techs that provided frenzy? Can't remember.
    Also can't remember if it was last conquest or C7 but in oke of them I actually refreshed the conquest store to try and find a frenzy tech which I did and used for the frenzy feat.

Yes, the BH fraction pack also provides frenzy upon reaching the contract.
  • SerWulfgar wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Weren't there 2 different techs that provided frenzy? Can't remember.

Yes, the BH fraction pack also provides frenzy upon reaching the contract.

I think that was the one that I bought.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • DaarthBrewer
    1954 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    I too watched the store and didn't see it. After seeing it in wandering crackhead I then proceeded to get the feat with Bossk lead Hoda, armorer, Wat and Mom, hit auto and get about 6-7 per battle. You don't win, but that's ok for your stamina.
    Thanks Exogol Clones for the comp!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I was watching for frenzy tech, checked on most store refreshes. Never saw it in the store. I'm not sure I saw any tech other than a faction tech. Just boosters, stamina and med packs. Was only looking for frenzy though, so maybe other techs slipped by me unnoticed.

Was watching on 2 accounts for about half of conquest, then I got one from a wanderer on one account and was only watching on a single account for the rest of conquest. So one and a half worth of store refreshes watched by me without spotting one. Give or take a few store refreshes. Oh, I didn't look for the last couple of days because I stopped playing conquest when goals reached.
  • I only saw it once this whole conquest
  • Bumping this - can anyone post a screenshot of the Initial Frenzy Tech in the Conquest store?
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Only saw it on a node like others. It's probably not worth it this time anyway since you'll get there with the 40 bh wins if you complete a majority in sector 1.