Geonosian brute = rebel fighter?

MattMR
4 posts Member
edited November 2021
I was trying to hammer out the stagger feat in sector 3 since I only needed a few more. So I used rex, fallen bast, wat, starck, and gba. I just beat a jedi team a few times and now I suddenly have 8/50 enemies defeated by rebel fighters in that sector. I had 0 before using this team (my RFs are all garbage there’s no way I used one without knowing). I don’t have the resources to test around looking for a definitive bug but something isn’t right here.

Replies

• I can confirm that GBA is a bug.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    MattMR wrote: »
    I was trying to hammer out the stagger feat in sector 3 since I only needed a few more. So I used rex, fallen bast, wat, starck, and gba. I just beat a jedi team a few times and now I suddenly have 8/50 enemies defeated by rebel fighters in that sector. I had 0 before using this team (my RFs are all garbage there’s no way I used one without knowing). I don’t have the resources to test around looking for a definitive bug but something isn’t right here.

There is a bug in conquest 10 where if you face a RF team, or enemy units that also are Rebel Fighters, it counts towards the feat
  • There is a bug in conquest 10 where if you face a RF team, or enemy units that also are Rebel Fighters, it counts towards the feat[/quote]

It was GK lead jedi though