Ok, that's enough.... Never chosing an enemy below lvl 70 in arena again....

Mstrdrgn1012
441 posts Member
edited March 2016
Every time I face someone lower lvl / star / gear in arena, RNG god strikes his mighty hammer upon me in a manner that would put Thor, Beta Ray Bill, and even Odin himself to shame...

No more.

Replies

• +1
  • That feeling when GS crits on his assist, calling in the Sidious who also crits and triggering a Phasma leader passive assist that also crits, obliterating Old Daka/Bariss from the face of the Earth. Or Dagobah. Or Hoth.
  • Ea does it in all their games. Ice tilt is obvious when playing against weaker players in nhl.
  • MikeF
    23 posts Member
    I'm sandbagging arena to protect my GW. I just auto the right-hand match, usually 3k+ above me. RNG wins about 25% of the time.
  • MikeF wrote: »
    I'm sandbagging arena to protect my GW. I just auto the right-hand match, usually 3k+ above me. RNG wins about 25% of the time.

I find this to be true. I throw in low characters to derank, fight someone way above my power, and RNG decides that im not going to derank
  • Begin11 wrote: »
    Ea does it in all their games. Ice tilt is obvious when playing against weaker players in nhl.

i remember playing something like NHL 96 and losing 1-0 while outshooting the other team 54-2
  • Slewfoot wrote: »
    Begin11 wrote: »
    Ea does it in all their games. Ice tilt is obvious when playing against weaker players in nhl.

i remember playing something like NHL 96 and losing 1-0 while outshooting the other team 54-2

And its still the same same in 2016 haha