Conquest Stamina

Sorry if this has been asked before, I did search but couldn't find anything...did they change stamina from previous conquests where your heroes got weaker with lower stamina? I can't find it anywhere in game anymore...not sure if it is just a buggy UI thing or actual removal, or moved into some non obvious place.

Replies

• When you are selecting the toon to fight, their stamina bar appears below them. There is a tiny + on the right hand end of the stamina bar that is a bit hard to tap on. When you manage to tap it you will see their stats after the stamina reduction is applied, and this is where you use stim packs too.
  • When you are selecting the toon to fight, their stamina bar appears below them. There is a tiny + on the right hand end of the stamina bar that is a bit hard to tap on.

See that is what I thought, it used to be bigger right? I have tried so many times, I play on a small phone and have fat fingers so this is a joke. Literally spent 10 minutes trying to do it after reading your comment. What sucks most about it it is you get one shot, if you miss you deselect the character then you gotta add em back to try again. I guess just knowing it is still there is enough. I had hoped maybe it was removed, I don't have a huge roster so with that stupid mechanic I have no incentive to do energy refreshes.
  • Yeah I think it used to be bigger and easier to hit.