Please fix data disks......... dont give them your money for this trash

Keep finding the same exact data disks throughout conquest.

There are simply not enough data disks and you need to code it to where you cannot have the same data disk over and over and over. Also these data disks are trash and are making this game mode not fun, what happened to this game mode actually being fun, its only about money now and becoming less and less fun with each money grab.

Replies

• Yeah. I agree. They removed all of the useful disks to make it more difficult. It's ridiculous to keep getting the same disk in every node.

I'm just wondering why they even have a "hard path" because you are getting duplicates of the same junk in both nodes🤔🥴. Might as well take the path of least resistance.
  • BonesRebo wrote: »
    Keep finding the same exact data disks throughout conquest.

There are simply not enough data disks and you need to code it to where you cannot have the same data disk over and over and over. Also these data disks are trash and are making this game mode not fun, what happened to this game mode actually being fun, its only about money now and becoming less and less fun with each money grab.

There is a concept behind the choice of discs. Potency buff + effects based on debuffs. And some general stat increases. You don’t have to like this. I certainly don’t. But this is not something they didn’t think about
  • The current data disks are not trash. They are actually very powerful with the right team combo. For example, teams like night-sisters are OP in this conquest.
  • Antario wrote: »
    The current data disks are not trash. They are actually very powerful with the right team combo. For example, teams like night-sisters are OP in this conquest.

His post misleads a bit. He is calling the way the event gives you the same data disks Trash.
    The current data disks are not trash. They are actually very powerful with the right team combo. For example, teams like night-sisters are OP in this conquest.

His post misleads a bit. He is calling the way the event gives you the same data disks Trash.

That's part of his complaints I agree. But I was referring to the part below part. Probably should've quoted it earlier.
    BonesRebo wrote: »
    Also these data disks are trash and are making this game mode not fun

It's too RNG. I've had really bad luck this current conquest. All I find are bad disks, repeated over and over again... Better luck next time, I suppose.

It's too RNG. I've had really bad luck this current conquest. All I find are bad disks, repeated over and over again... Better luck next time, I suppose.

Not sure which part is too RNG for you. As stated there are not many disk types available this time anyway. It should not be a problem to collect the debuff disks at all. And debuffs applied via those disks cannot be resisted. There is really not much RNG involved. Opponents just die like flies once they start moving.