Returning Player (again)

Looking for some advice again after returning from an enforced lay off.

My question is which order should I focus on the following: JKLS, JMK, Executor. Or any other suggestions.

https://swgoh.gg/p/458613868/

Thanks

Replies

• Hm... u really want to 'restart' the grinding games? ;-)

Of course u should go for JMK, but therefor u need R8 toons.

JKLS is easier to get and a strong toon, but GL are superior.
  • I would go for Luke first. After that you could get JML of JMK. JML seems like the better option, but if you are set on JMK go for it. Forget Executor with that 5* razor crest.
    3v3 FTW
  • Harakein wrote: »
    Hm... u really want to 'restart' the grinding games? ;-)

Of course u should go for JMK, but therefor u need R8 toons.

JKLS is easier to get and a strong toon, but GL are superior.

Who doesn't love the grinding game 😂
  • Based on a quick look at your roster, definitely go JMK first. You have quite a few of the requirements done already. I’ll have to look in more detail once I get to my laptop, but it prob makes since to go for him since he is the best GL anyway. Then you can decide the path after, JML or Executor
  • And SEE might be a good stopover between JMK and JML based on what you already have at relics
  • Thanks for the advice everyone 😁
  • And SEE might be a good stopover between JMK and JML based on what you already have at relics

You love SEE. Honestly JML might be the best GL. Only problem he has is SEE (iirc Jericho no longer works)
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

You love SEE. Honestly JML might be the best GL. Only problem he has is SEE (iirc Jericho no longer works)

LOL no I don't love SEE, he is just the fastest to get....and this guy's roster could easily get him.

JML is great though, but really is for players who have been playing a long while who have Hoda, Wampa and ROLO...tough for new players (this guy is not new) since it requires so much GET resources.

JML will be my 2nd GL on the main though. Hoping that in under 2 years I have JMK & JML...should be doable, not to mention domination in LS TB
  • Tips: read in the generic forum all the problems and how CG manage the players unsutisfaction and decide on your own if it's a good idea to come back now. Regards
  • LastNeuron wrote: »
    Tips: read in the generic forum all the problems and how CG manage the players unsutisfaction and decide on your own if it's a good idea to come back now. Regards

This should be the main point for new or returning players.