A New Legends Character Has Emerged

Replies

• And booo starkiller is not the version with the mask from the post game dlc
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Kyle Katarn would be an easy dunk for them as would Mara Jade.

Now where the heck is my Lt. Kettech and his X-Wing? We deserve a Rebellion Ewok pilot!
  • So, what are we thinking his tags will be?

The video seems to suggest he'll be Dark Side (so probably UFU instead of Sith), but if you think of his affiliation at the end of his story:
    he could've been a Light Side Rebel
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    HK22 wrote: »

Now where the heck is my Lt. Kettech and his X-Wing? We deserve a Rebellion Ewok pilot!

Yub yub commander.

• I think the same. I'll sit here, waiting for Kyle to magically appear :#
    xqqtbh2uknpk.png

Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I’m excited… but I hope the LV/Maul touch up we’ve been asking for isn’t “whale on Starkiller”. I don’t know if he would be Empire but from what little I know it’s leaning that way.
  • StewartH wrote: »
    This is the first Legendary drop since I've been playing...

Is this official and are we certain? Where did this come from and why didn't a dev post this in announcement channel?

Sorry if this is common practice but, as I said, this is a first for me.

It’s real. Check this puzzle posted in Updates—
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/251250/scheduled-update-11-10-2021
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I'm thinking Sith and Empire as his tags
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I'm thinking Sith and Empire as his tags

Wouldn't UFU be more appropriate?
  • Nauros wrote: »

If they are following the game's story no after all he was Vader's apprentice. But it wouldn't be the first time CG don't bother following proper tags.
  • KKatarn wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

If they are following the game's story no after all he was Vader's apprentice. But it wouldn't be the first time CG don't bother following proper tags.

He wasn't Vader's apprentice.
    1) Rule of two
    2) Literally never mentioned the word 'Sith' with Starkiller, Vader just taught him to use the force.

UFU

If he was Vader’s apprentice, wouldn’t that make him more an Asajj analogue? UFU is probably appropriate.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    So what's a Legacy Event?
  • crzydroid wrote: »

Probably an event type where they don't wait for requirements to be map farmable anymore.
  • Some other candidates would be:
    Jedi Knight - Dark Forces --> General Rom Mohc (+ capital ship: Arc Hammer)
    Jedi Knight - Dark Forces 2 --> Jerec (+ capital ship: Vengeance)
    Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi Outcast --> Kyle Katarn
    Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy --> Desann
    Empire at War - Forces of Corruption --> Tyber Zann (+ capital ship: Merciless)
    Republic Commando --> RC-1262 "Scorch" or RC-1138 "Boss"

I feel like Fallen Order unfortunately is too new to be included in that legacy list.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Some other candidates would be:

I feel like Fallen Order unfortunately is too new to be included in that legacy list.

If Republic Commando is gonna be included, better add the whole Delta Squad, otherwise, is not worth it
  • HK22 wrote: »

Kettch is a Hawk-bat not rebel and he flies an Squint (Tie Interceptor).
  • After the utter disappointment of Lord Vader I am now excited again! Oh, wait... so first character required is someone who literally has no connection to Starkiller. I assume to unlock that guy you need full r8 smugglers... hope I won't be right. CG let the community down so many times already this year...
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Bubbs1873 wrote: »
    HK22 wrote: »

Kettch is a Hawk-bat not rebel and he flies an Squint (Tie Interceptor).

He was an Ewok, and with Wraith Squadron.
  • This is awesome. I sincerely hope we get Prince Xizor and his ship, he might be a great scoundrel leader and give more diversity. ebzw67d3rbns.jpgypxoekyc4bwi.jpg

• MaruMaru wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

Probably an event type where they don't wait for requirements to be map farmable anymore.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but didn't they do one already? I feel like I recognize the image they used... I want to say it was with Bad Batch, but all five of them were marquee events.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Maybe I'm misremembering, but didn't they do one already? I feel like I recognize the image they used... I want to say it was with Bad Batch, but all five of them were marquee events.

Rey definitely released in the same Update that RH Poe became farmable. Maybe SEE and Piett as well. I don’t remember any character releasing before, though.
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

Rey definitely released in the same Update that RH Poe became farmable. Maybe SEE and Piett as well. I don’t remember any character releasing before, though.

If CG doesn’t expedite the release cadences then not only will all 4 reqs not be node farmable by the time Starkiller is released but,

None of the 4 reqs will even be shipment farmable..

Meaning you’d have to buy the packs for em.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »

If CG doesn’t expedite the release cadences then not only will all 4 reqs not be node farmable by the time Starkiller is released but,

Hmm. Do we know Dash and friends are Marquees?
    SemiGod wrote: »

Hmm. Do we know Dash and friends are Marquees?

We don’t it’s just assumed that they are. I’m hoping they’re not though because that would be annoying.

Yeah, but Rey is a Galactic Legend and those need like 14 characters to get. The graphic in the video they show only has 4 characters linked to Starkiller, so maybe he'll be a Legendary Character, like Emperor Palpatine or Chewbacca.

Man, it really doesn't help that there are two types of Legend, but at least it's a term used in fewer ways than Galactic!
  • NicWester wrote: »

Yeah, but Rey is a Galactic Legend and those need like 14 characters to get. The graphic in the video they show only has 4 characters linked to Starkiller, so maybe he'll be a Legendary Character, like Emperor Palpatine or Chewbacca.

Man, it really doesn't help that there are two types of Legend, but at least it's a term used in fewer ways than Galactic!

Oh wait, duh, Legends as in “Legends.” Ignore me. I forgot that everything pre-Disney got classified as Legends material, as opposed to Canon.

So saying they’re introducing new Legends characters doesn’t necessarily mean they’re Legendary or Galactic Legends, just that they’re from pre-Disney content.

In which case it’ll likely be a bunch if Marquee events, then voltron the Marquees into a Legendary or Journey event for the final one would be my guess.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Escape Podcast Recap on Starkiller
    1. Permanent Event

2. Similar to legendary events except will be harder

3. Probably will require G13 / Relics

4. Marquee release cadence will be mixed (don’t know what this means)

5. Remaining marquees from legends (not necessarily video game chars)

6. More news Mon/Tues

Added new information given by Crumb on Starkillers event from the escape podcast.

He wasn't Vader's apprentice.
    1) Rule of two
    2) Literally never mentioned the word 'Sith' with Starkiller, Vader just taught him to use the force.

UFU

Technically he's the secret apprentice. I mean, if you don't break some rule, what kind of sith are you? X)
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Some other candidates would be:

Boss, Scorch, Sev and Fixer would be a very appreciated add in the game (and i really hope to see the Delta Squad one day) but we already got the Bad Batch and it would be nice if Galaxy of Heroes would focus less on Clone Wars era and more on Star Wars in its variety. And i'm saying that with Boss' helmet watching me from the corner of my room :#

P.S.: BB really look like a redrawning of Delta Squad, but I haven't watched the show yet

P.P.S.: Everything from Jedi Knight's Saga would be awesome. <3