Petition to CG to stop making 3v3 so frequent

I don't know if it's just me but I really despise 3v3. I love GAC but Everytime we get to 3v3 my passion to play this game mode really goes away. It's not the difficulty it just feels more RNG dependent. Can we please make it like every other month? Or maybe make an optional month where you can choose 3v3 or 5v5? I really love GAC but I'm getting to the point where I just don't want to do GAC this month

Replies

• DaddyBassy wrote: »
    Can we please make it like every other month?
    It is every other month. We've been alternating 3v3 and 5v5 for several months now.

When 3v3 was less frequent people complained that they forgot how to play 3v3 because it wasn't frequent enough.
  • In an ideal world, when the GAC starts, the game would ask you if you wanted to play 3v3 or 5v5.
    You would then be matched with those who wanted to play 3v3 or matched with those who wanted to play 5v5.
    (and their would be a "are you sure you wish to join" confirmation instead of a just a "join" button)
  • bluecheese
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Just encounter the opponent placed just 1 GL team on each front (no other teams)
    3 v 3 makes ordinary teams basically impossible to deal with GL

More GL = sit and win
  • 808boss wrote: »
    agree 3v3 is not fun. Even less fun with the increased amount of teams we now have to set and fight. Still really not used to that mode since we don't really have other content to practice that team size.. Most of my opponents auto-deploy. I am already at aurodium without having to do much. That isn't really much of a challenge. With the 40 million feats and battles in conquests, concurrent TB, TW, i think it's just overwhelming for many people who've families and lives. Wouldn't mind if they actually had less GAC because i am just getting burnt out. Especially doing it x3 in alternate accounts..I am at the point where i will either not join or just autodeploy..

Didn’t faced one single autodeploy so far this gac. I guess personal experience varies.
  • 808boss wrote: »
    agree 3v3 is not fun. Even less fun with the increased amount of teams we now have to set and fight. Still really not used to that mode since we don't really have other content to practice that team size.. Most of my opponents auto-deploy. I am already at aurodium without having to do much. That isn't really much of a challenge. With the 40 million feats and battles in conquests, concurrent TB, TW, i think it's just overwhelming for many people who've families and lives. Wouldn't mind if they actually had less GAC because i am just getting burnt out. Especially doing it x3 in alternate accounts..I am at the point where i will either not join or just autodeploy..

I don't mind 3v3 as a change of pace compared to all the 5v5 battles we do. But putting it alongside Conquest and TB or TW is yet another big time drain.

I rarely see auto-defenses.
  • I'm not a fan of the 50% rotation. It should at best be quarterly. Maybe only 3x a year.