Best Padmé team?

DarthLennon
5 posts Member
edited November 2021
I am thinking about getting serious with the Padmé journey (levelling up Separatist units), but was wondering in advance what the best Padmé teams are?

I have a ~20,000 power JK Anakin already so I’d likely use him again, but who else for the rest of the team?

I’ll attach my swgoh.gg account as well for reference, but I’m willing to farm any new characters to use alongside her.

https://swgoh.gg/p/417677467/

Replies

• Padme, Ani, Ahsoka,.GK, 3PO is the classic power lineup. You can sub various toons for 3PO and still have a good squad but subbing out any of the other toons weakens the squad significantly.
  • I usually sub C3-P0 out and use Barris or Shaak.
    3v3 FTW
  • For your current characters- Padme, JKA, Ahsoka, Barris, R2 will work for now. Replace R2 when you have GK.
    3v3 FTW
  • For your current characters- Padme, JKA, Ahsoka, Barris, R2 will work for now. Replace R2 when you have GK.

Padmé lead?

Padmé lead?

Yes. If you read her lead you’ll under why she still is one of the best non-gl teams.
    3v3 FTW
  • Zanir wrote: »
    The best Padme squad is the fantastic four (Padme, AT, JKA, GK) and CAT. It can kill non-CAT JMK. It kills GAS and both Revans. Kills CLS.

But if your account is young, then C3P0 is your best bet as the 5th squadmate.

Look at their Swgoh.gg! C3P0 isn’t even an option yet.
    3v3 FTW
  • @DarthLennon

GMY is by far THE best option.
    The thing is you need him above 300 speed, preferably 320+

He puts up protection before other teams giving the team:
    Early debuff protection
    Faster courage generation
    A 4TH source of protection up
    Saves Padme's cleanse for later.

It allows you to beat Sith Empire teams if you have gear parity and turn order right.

You more easily beat Padme C3PO mirror matches.

If you place it on TW defense, you will consistently get 2 holds, I do at least.

The people that claim GMY isn't superior to C3PO usually don't have him fast enough to get protection up out there early.