Updated New Player Farming Path by Intimmydation

Replies

• Intimmydation
    680 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Everyone big announcement to make!!

This round in GAC I am facing off against Free2Play Padawan, the YouTuber part of F2P nation, whose discord server I have been part of for a while now. He did an roster spotlight of both my accounts this month.

I recommend you join his discord below, and then tune in to his livestream Friday November 12 at 5pm EST (it's 2 hour stream) to catch our battle in Grand Arena!!

https://discord.gg/J7TCZ3Qp

IMG_0163.png
  • I have 3 teams; bb, phoenix and geo
    Bad Batch was a gift from CG(marquee event)
    How do I split them into 3v3 for GAC defence?
    Been playing since 1 April 2021 and will reach lvl 85 this weekend, currently 19000/20400 xp
    Thank you
    Been playing since 1 April 2021 and will reach lvl 85 this weekend, currently 19000/20400 xp
    Thank you

Geos normally I split this way:
    1) GBA + Spy + Poggle
    2) Nute + Soldier + Sun Fac

Phoenix: Hera Kanan Zeb on defense....save Ezra for offense with other Jedi

BB I am not sure since I haven't used them....prob Wrecker Echo & Tech? Won't be much damage but might steal banners or annoy people. Echo could also be used as a plug & play on offense

Remember you'll also need 3 teams for offense as well...so can take 1 of the Geos if you want (GBA one prob)
    Thank you

Geos normally I split this way:
    1) GBA + Spy + Poggle
    2) Nute + Soldier + Sun Fac

Phoenix: Hera Kanan Zeb on defense....save Ezra for offense with other Jedi

BB I am not sure since I haven't used them....prob Wrecker Echo & Tech? Won't be much damage but might steal banners or annoy people. Echo could also be used as a plug & play on offense

Remember you'll also need 3 teams for offense as well...so can take 1 of the Geos if you want (GBA one prob)

I prefer GBA, Soldier, Spy; Nute, Sun Fac, Poggle. Agree on Phoenix. Ezra isn’t needed by my Jedi so I put him on defence with my Phoenix now, but at ur stage, keep him with Jedi.

If u have Rex, big bonus as u can use all 5 BB. Hunter, Echo, Tech makes 1 team. Rex, Wrecker, High single fire damage on the 2nd team.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • @TheChild_eats_eggs1 Yeah Geos there are a lot of options to mix, I think really comes down to what your opponent has and what teams you expect to go up against.

GBA & Spy always together though, but that 3rd depends if you need another cleanse and ability block, or Soldier to pump the tm & damage.
  • Everyone big announcement to make!!

This round in GAC I am facing off against Free2Play Padawan, the YouTuber part of F2P nation, whose discord server I have been part of for a while now. He did an roster spotlight of both my accounts this month.

I recommend you join his discord below, and then tune in to his livestream Friday November 12 at 5pm EST (it's 2 hour stream) to catch our battle in Grand Arena!!

https://discord.gg/J7TCZ3Qp

IMG_0163.png

Congrats on the win Timmy!!!
  • Thanks @TheChild_eats_eggs1

For anyone else interested, here is the stream of my GAC matchup with Padawan...both of us were on stream for the first 1 hour alternating battles attacking each other, and explaining why we chose the squads we did and strategies. Check it out, and sub to him as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HomBgqZJoTI&t=7s
  • I made this up a while back in response to another thread.

I like your idea of saving up, that could be useful.

But, I would add 1 thing, you don't have Cad Bane listed.

He opens at 3* and is very useful for Credit Heists.

I would make sure your passing the Lvl50 CH event before banking for Ships.

So for Credit Heist you need the following number of Scoundrels for each tier:
    • Tier 1 (level 30): 3 scoundrels
    • Tier 2 (level 50): 4 scoundrels
    • Tier 3 (level 70): 5 scoundrels
    • Tier 4 (level 80): 5 scoundrels

With my plan, I have included Greef, Mando and Boba in the farms who all carry that tag, and I plan to use them in a BH team long term. For the last 2, you should have already a ST Han and Lando from the Rebel training events so you can throw them in without needing to level them up. Jango and Bossk will be added long term, but won't have them in time at level 80 for that last tier.

Another option is Zaalbar and Mission Vao, as you will be farming them for JKR anyway and they are both scoundrels. And finally Nute Gunray could work, who you can use to lead the Geo/Sep team until GBA is unlocked near level 85.

So, I wouldn't commit any resources to Cad Bane as overall he's less useful than the rest of these, even if he's an easy unlock, the others will be part of your plan anyway.
    I made this up a while back in response to another thread.

I like your idea of saving up, that could be useful.

But, I would add 1 thing, you don't have Cad Bane listed.

He opens at 3* and is very useful for Credit Heists.

I would make sure your passing the Lvl50 CH event before banking for Ships.

So for Credit Heist you need the following number of Scoundrels for each tier:
    • Tier 1 (level 30): 3 scoundrels
    • Tier 2 (level 50): 4 scoundrels
    • Tier 3 (level 70): 5 scoundrels
    • Tier 4 (level 80): 5 scoundrels

With my plan, I have included Greef, Mando and Boba in the farms who all carry that tag, and I plan to use them in a BH team long term. For the last 2, you should have already a ST Han and Lando from the Rebel training events so you can throw them in without needing to level them up. Jango and Bossk will be added long term, but won't have them in time at level 80 for that last tier.

Another option is Zaalbar and Mission Vao, as you will be farming them for JKR anyway and they are both scoundrels. And finally Nute Gunray could work, who you can use to lead the Geo/Sep team until GBA is unlocked near level 85.

So, I wouldn't commit any resources to Cad Bane as overall he's less useful than the rest of these, even if he's an easy unlock, the others will be part of your plan anyway.

@ib
  • How long did it take you to get one to 7*?
    You can’t participate in heroic raids earlier, right?
  • Taroonga wrote: »
    How long did it take you to get one to 7*?
    You can’t participate in heroic raids earlier, right?

Not long, I think Chopper was my first character to 7* buying him from Cantina store. BUT I also started during a time where there were double cantina energy drop weekend...so I spent lots of crystals on refreshes during that time farming Hera & Ezra....which translated into a ton of Cantina tokens for the store, to then be spent on Chopper.

There is a double drop day coming this week, I'll try to find out what day it is. But basically you can read through the early part of this thread to find hte strategy I used to stock energy going into it.

If you are a early level account, spending refreshes on cantina energy is the way to go as you won't have access to many good normal energy hard nodes yet, and you will be getting so much free energy from leveling up, you won't be able to spend it on those farms anyway.
  • @Taroonga
    Here is my post from week 2 where there was a double drop cantina day, you can effectively use that same strategy.
    May 28 Quick Update
    This weekend (May 28 & 29) will be double drops on all Cantina nodes, so to take advantage of this my strategy over the weekend will be as follows:
    Currently sitting on 1200 crystals
    A 100 crystal cantina refresh during double drops is effectively a 50 crystal refresh, so...
    Just before my daily reset tonight (Friday) I will use 3x cantina refreshes to get +360 cantina energy
    Just after my daily reset (so effectively May 29) I will use all this cantina energy to farm Hera's cantina node to try to bring her to 5* (Ezra already at 5*)
    I will then buy 3x more cantina refreshes each on Sat and Sun, and ensure I get Hera to 5*
    After Hera is at 5*, I will switch my cantina farm to Geo Soldier to start bringing him to 5*
    Overall I will spend 900 crystals over the next 2.5 days on Cantina energy refreshes (9 total) which will give me 1,080 cantina energy that is effectively 2,160 because of double drops
    My crystals will come down to 300 after this, but this is the best way to accelerate some of these farms
  • I hope @Intimmydation doesn’t mind but I’m going to hijack this thread a bit, and announce that I have also started an alt, with 1 sole purpose: to disprove Timmy!

Details:
    This starts as a GAS rush. I go for Padmé and GMY, followed by 3PO, followed by GAS. After him and co. are done, I start on JKR. I probably will ignore DR, but not 100% yet. Then, I go for CLS, Chewie, JKL, JML. I still believe JML is the best GL, as he counters all the GLs (- SEE) on offence, and LV+Maul still is a slightly uphill battle on offence against him.

I will be doing bi-weekly updates myself. I started on the 5th November, and waited to join the 10/11 arena shard.
    I might be at a disadvantage due to the hdb discount people entering my shard, but it shouldn’t halt me!
  • I hope @Intimmydation doesn’t mind but I’m going to hijack this thread a bit, and announce that I have also started an alt, with 1 sole purpose: to disprove Timmy!

Details:
    This starts as a GAS rush. I go for Padmé and GMY, followed by 3PO, followed by GAS. After him and co. are done, I start on JKR. I probably will ignore DR, but not 100% yet. Then, I go for CLS, Chewie, JKL, JML. I still believe JML is the best GL, as he counters all the GLs (- SEE) on offence, and LV+Maul still is a slightly uphill battle on offence against him.

I will be doing bi-weekly updates myself. I started on the 5th November, and waited to join the 10/11 arena shard.
    I might be at a disadvantage due to the hdb discount people entering my shard, but it shouldn’t halt me!

any chance of making a new thread with a farming plan. would love to make an account and follow along
  • F2PEliza wrote: »
    I hope @Intimmydation doesn’t mind but I’m going to hijack this thread a bit, and announce that I have also started an alt, with 1 sole purpose: to disprove Timmy!

Details:

any chance of making a new thread with a farming plan. would love to make an account and follow along

Ooh ok. Why not. Let me do that.
  • F2PEliza wrote: »
    I hope @Intimmydation doesn’t mind but I’m going to hijack this thread a bit, and announce that I have also started an alt, with 1 sole purpose: to disprove Timmy!

Details:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/251378/new-player-farming-path-by-grogu#latest

@F2PEliza
  • Intimmydation
    680 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Week 26 Update - November 18

sx3vkpf4pdx1.png
    • 1 Million GP reached
    • GAC matchup against FreeToPlay Padawan live streamed on YouTube (see posts above to watch) - Win for IntimmyD2, but very efficient banners on both sides!
    • Shaak Ti and 501st clones activated, will use for a team in Div 10 (need 4 defense + 4 offense)
    • Fleet dominance with Malev, still hitting rank #1 daily
    • Squad Top 50 consistently
    • Jolee Bindo 7*
    • Kyber club!

Current Farms
    • Normal Energy - Hyena Bomber & Imp Tie Bomber, gear for troopers (mainly Kyrotechs from LS 7B especially during double drops this week)
    • Fleet Energy - JKA Eta2, Umbarran, Shaak Ti, 3C normal for relic salvage
    • Mod Energy - Slicing mats to top back up to 250 each
    • Cantina Energy - ARC Trooper
    • Squad Store - Prestige
    • GW Store - Plo Koon's ship, Umbarra, maxed ships for SSC
    • Cantina Store - maxed characters for SSC
    • Guild / Champ / Shard Shop Stores - Bottleneck gear

Going to do a little spotlight of the Arena setups I am running

Squad Arena

kkf6deqx6fo9.png
    • I normally target other relic Vader teams, even if Vader is faster
    • My Vader must be faster than ALL but 1 of the enemy characters
    • Han is here to use "Han Shoots First" ability to open the battle, which I stun Vader (or fastest character)
    • Vader then uses Force Crush > MM > usually basic on everyone to ability block them
    • Gideon strips TM from enemies
    • Piett is there as everytime someone attacks, I gain a stack of Emperor's Trap which is stacking my offense
    • Mow the enemy down
    • If I have a battle left over after reaching top 50, I will swap out Han and put GBA in as a pre-taunt, to hold a bit better on defense

Fleet Arena

0hqa4hofgalp.png
    • I only take one reinforcement in this lineup, which then forces the AI to uses special abilities bringing out more summoned Vulture Droids while my fleet is on defense
    • Get buzz droids spread around, HB can ignore HT's taunts and target other ships with buzz droids which then gets assisted by my VDs
    • Call in Spy to put up taunt on someone other than HT, blow them up with special
    • Keep spamming Malev specials to keep 5 ships out there at all times
  • Week 17.

I skipped phoenix and went KRU into Nute geos. Going for Malak then SLKR as a counterpoint to SEE. I'm buying finalizer - all energy goes to gear until my arena team is done.

fk0l5poa2wiy.png

I get top 5 thanks to a cheater and the farthest I fall back is 17. Intimmy suggested I use Han's shoot first over GMY for teams that are faster than me which works perfectly.

I appear to have a crystal advantage, but my PvE income is low.
  • @BoonCapital

Very nice to see your results, and still really impressed with your top 20 GAC ranking after last season, well done!

I still haven't managed to climb that high in Squad Arena, but still gearing my Troopers (they are all g11 or g12, so getting close). I was debating whether to go for DR & Malak before SEE or not, and I think I still will....as having a relic Malak to tank with SEE is super powerful.

• So with the new state of the galaxy changes announced that will impact GAC & Squad Arena (link below) I will be rethinking the direction I will take this account.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/251720/state-of-the-galaxy-november-2021#latest

For now I don't think my daily crystal income will really change (was getting 150 a day in Squad for top 50), and fleet will continue to be the focus to lock in those 400.

But, I am not sure if SEE will be the way I want to go. SEE is great for Squad Arena because he was a fairly quick unlock and could climb through many GLs, but he doesn't accel in raids or other events as much as other GLs.

My roster is pretty decent for GAC at the moment, but I may put a larger emphasis on it even if it means delaying a GL.
  • So with the new state of the galaxy changes announced that will impact GAC & Squad Arena (link below) I will be rethinking the direction I will take this account.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/251720/state-of-the-galaxy-november-2021#latest

For now I don't think my daily crystal income will really change (was getting 150 a day in Squad for top 50), and fleet will continue to be the focus to lock in those 400.

But, I am not sure if SEE will be the way I want to go. SEE is great for Squad Arena because he was a fairly quick unlock and could climb through many GLs, but he doesn't accel in raids or other events as much as other GLs.

My roster is pretty decent for GAC at the moment, but I may put a larger emphasis on it even if it means delaying a GL.

Maybe with the new wins/losses matchmaking, JML might be worth it. You make loads of teams if you take my path. GG Droids, Shaak / GAS Clones, Geos, Padme, Vader, IT, CLS, Rebel Fighters, etc.
  • Maybe with the new wins/losses matchmaking, JML might be worth it. You make loads of teams if you take my path. GG Droids, Shaak / GAS Clones, Geos, Padme, Vader, IT, CLS, Rebel Fighters, etc.

JML still a hard sell for new accounts because you need 180k GET1 as well as ROLO (who you will sacrifice GET2 to get).

I think the GAS into JMK is a very viable route though as you will build some good squads. My main will be in really good shape with CLS, GAS, GG, Padme CAT and then JMK the near future....followed by JML after.

Also with the introduction of some of these omicrons, like the QGJ one, it may be worthwhile to build him just to stick on defense which will then really require a GL to beat, meaning if your opponent has a GL they won't be able to stick them on defense.
  • Week 28 Update - December 3

3j747xywxbtf.png

As I mentioned before, this new change to focusing on Grand Arena and removing crystals from Squad Arena I believe is an overall positive for the game, especially f2p players. With that in mind, here are my initial thoughts on how I may change the overall direction of my account.
    • I will be entering into the Carbonite League Division 3 (between 910k & 1.25M GP)
    • Average daily crystals per day per CG is 138 with max of 183. Currently I get 150 from Squad Arena by placing top 50, so this should be the same if not slightly higher due to performance
    • I will need 6 total squads (3 defense & 3 offense) with 2 total fleets
    • I will need to be promoted up 3x to different leagues (to reach Bronzium 5) before the # of squads increase to 10 total (still 2 fleets). Then this 10 squads will remain the same for quite some time...likely another year at least
    • That means I want to focus on building 10 really solid squads for GAC, but that are also useful across the other game modes.
    • I currently have 3 really good squads, 3 decent ones, 1 in process and 1 almost done farming. This is 8 total and 6-8 of them are worth to continuing invest in. This means I need to find 2 more squads to build by the time I move up 3x

Overall Squad Plan (updated slightly from initial posting

b7sb5jmh4y2g.png
    • Troopers will continue working their way to full relic 5
    • Geos & Phoenix are done
    • Padme GR & Shaak Clones will be the next focus to gear up (all are 7* except GK)
    • For BH / Scoundrels I will start to farm Bossk & Jango / HT to improve this squad
    • JKR toons are nearly fully farmed to 7* (just missing T3) and then I will work on gearing them to make a JKR jedi team
    • DR and then eventually Malak will round this out
    • DECISION ON GL? Is SEE still the one I want to build as he is most useful in Squad Arena for climbing, which will now be obsolete?
  • Hey @Intimmydation, thanks for your guide so far! Since you changed your route, could you offer an updated farming path a la what to farm/buy when? Im pretty much at the beginning of my way (lvl45) and i want to be on the "perfect" Line.

Best regards!
  • rdycl wrote: »
    Hey @Intimmydation, thanks for your guide so far! Since you changed your route, could you offer an updated farming path a la what to farm/buy when? Im pretty much at the beginning of my way (lvl45) and i want to be on the "perfect" Line.

Best regards!

Hey there. Overall there is not really much change, especially on the initial climb to level 85 and even for a while thereafter. Since my plan was never really building towards Squad Arena dominance, and builds nicely for GAC (you can ask many who have followed, they have placed high in the old Kyber system early on), the plan remains pretty much the same.

I would just stress the even higher importance on fleets, as you will want to get into that Top 5 Fleet Arena ranking as early as you can, and stay there. Since you're starting out and have missed the Malevolence Galactic Chase, you will need to focus on the Executrix with Tarkin and the Geos for a long while. I would even add in farming Bossk and Jango/HT node once you can unlock them (around level 82-83).

Really the only thing that I've changed, is maybe added in 1 additional team (Shaak Ti & Clones) to my list before going for a GL, but they can all be farmed once you have hit level 85 and stabilized a bit.
  • Dah_Mi
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Hello, Thank you for all your hard work on this. I found this late since coming back at about level 40ish. I am currently level 72 and have PS all 7* G8, I didn't realize the importance of geos/fleet until I hit 60 so that slowed me quite a bit and had a late start on PS. My pilot geos are 6* and should have them finished up soon. I was trying to look ahead more closely at my next steps with imp troops as I still do not have a solid darkside team and only unlocked the minimum to keep farm going.

I want to ask the importance and value of the imp troop team vs just having the empire team going? because of PS before I can complete the troopers I will have 7* palp and thrawn(I think but maybe I underestimate it) at my current rate. I have tarkin at 7* cause of fleet and Vader shouldn't be far behind I don't think. What is the point of having two empires teams? It seems I can have the stronger palp lead empire team before I can get the troopers ready. For 5th I figured starck since already at 7* (have shards but not credits yets)for now and that should still get me R2 I think. Is troopers still worth focusing on first upon finishing geo pilots?

Appreciate the help!!

Oh a final note. I can stop gearing PS at G8 right? except get ezra to g9? It seems like level will get me the rest of the way to recommended power when I get in to the 80s. I also have tier 3 health, Crit chance, and speed mod challenges complete and farming those for mods.

https://swgoh.gg/p/528347943/
  • Dah_Mi wrote: »
    Hello, Thank you for all your hard work on this. I found this late since coming back at about level 40ish. I am currently level 72 and have PS all 7* G8, I didn't realize the importance of geos/fleet until I hit 60 so that slowed me quite a bit and had a late start on PS. My pilot geos are 6* and should have them finished up soon. I was trying to look ahead more closely at my next steps with imp troops as I still do not have a solid darkside team and only unlocked the minimum to keep farm going.

I want to ask the importance and value of the imp troop team vs just having the empire team going? because of PS before I can complete the troopers I will have 7* palp and thrawn(I think but maybe I underestimate it) at my current rate. I have tarkin at 7* cause of fleet and Vader shouldn't be far behind I don't think. What is the point of having two empires teams? It seems I can have the stronger palp lead empire team before I can get the troopers ready. For 5th I figured starck since already at 7* (have shards but not credits yets)for now and that should still get me R2 I think. Is troopers still worth focusing on first upon finishing geo pilots?

Appreciate the help!!

Oh a final note. I can stop gearing PS at G8 right? except get ezra to g9? It seems like level will get me the rest of the way to recommended power when I get in to the 80s. I also have tier 3 health, Crit chance, and speed mod challenges complete and farming those for mods.

https://swgoh.gg/p/528347943/

Hey, sorry for taking so long to respond, saw your post a few days ago but was busy and forgot to reply!

So naturally you will have a decent empire team from Tarkin (fleets), Vader (achievements), Thrawn & Palp (Phoenix) + 1 more whatever you choose. If you make your Vader strong (to relics eventually) the rest can all stay g8 and still work extremely well on offense. You can build this team to help on the DS nodes (but also request some high level allies here).

Then, troopers are a really great team which you can farm up their shards as you can, but don't worry too much about gearing them early on until your Phoenix is done (g8 w/ g9 Ezra as you mention should do the trick), and your Geos are more or less done (I took 4/5 to g12 and Poggle at g11.2). That basically completes those two squads and then you can focus on Troopers, if that is the route you want to take. The troopers are nice because they can get you very high rewards on 2 different Assault Battles, plus in the hstr raid can get you top 10 placement by soloing phase 3 at relatively low gear levels (g10+) to get nice gear rewards

I use Veers lead, Starck, Piett, Gideon and Range. Dark Trooper would be ideal instead of Range, but he is only a single shard farm until March, so i skipped him for now.

Good job on the mods. I would actually say to focus on Speed, Defense & Potency mod set farming, potentially throwing in Offense. Those are 4 sets that will have wide use across all your teams. With some of the changes they made to the game this summer, Defense mod sets actually got a very big boost and can actually add more survivability than health sets. Plus, you get Health sets from a lot of different challenges naturally.

• No worries on the timing, I appreciate the response. I kept reading up since posting and with reading your response I think the big piece I was missing is the importance having multiple squads and for different purposes. I am for sure underestimating the Geos gearing as I simply have not been to that stage of the game yet.

I will hit 74 today with reset and can finally finish equipping ezra to g9. and with that completes my Phoenix besides levels as I get them and some corrections on the mods before palp and thrawn but that is a waiting for level at this point. This feels like a small milestone which is nice.

Appreciate the advice on mods. I will start farming those. Mods are a bit overwhelming so I am trying to learn more before sinking many resources in. There is many things I wish I had held off on and I put a lot of gear and credits into leveling trying to keep everything even(nothing over lvl 50 or g5 is "wasted" but I did bring a lot of things I won't use up to that point). Definitely a lesson learned there and I realize I have fallen into the trap a number of times where I think I have extra resources that I spend only to soon starve myself on something important. I do think I have a better plan for myself to follow now and while I for sure could be in a much better place at this point had I known what I know now, I do hope that sub-85 I can't have made too major of mistakes to hurt me long run. Been toying heavily with the idea of starting over with a proper plan from the start but not sure if seeing this through to 85 will be more beneficial.

• @Dah_Mi

Just be careful to not gear TOO many squads at this point yet. Phoenix is nearly done and they will serve fine as LS squad, then work on your Geos. Can use Nute as leader until you hit level 83 and can farm GBA. But make sure you keep the pilots maxed on gear when you can (Sun Fac, Spy, Soldier). This will be your main DS team for a while.

You can read thru the rest of my plan and how I built up along the way (just follow the weekly updates throughout the thread) and you'll see when I start to switch focus to gearing other squads.

For mods, I suggest going to YouTube and searching for Darth Loquitur's channel...then he recently released a video series on modding. It's very useful to find what are good mod sets to farm early game, and putting in place a mod farming / processing system. They are one of the most important parts of the game, and definitely is overwhelming at first, but if you put that good system in place, then it will pay off in the end.
  • @Dah_Mi

Just be careful to not gear TOO many squads at this point yet. Phoenix is nearly done and they will serve fine as LS squad, then work on your Geos. Can use Nute as leader until you hit level 83 and can farm GBA. But make sure you keep the pilots maxed on gear when you can (Sun Fac, Spy, Soldier). This will be your main DS team for a while.

You can read thru the rest of my plan and how I built up along the way (just follow the weekly updates throughout the thread) and you'll see when I start to switch focus to gearing other squads.

For mods, I suggest going to YouTube and searching for Darth Loquitur's channel...then he recently released a video series on modding. It's very useful to find what are good mod sets to farm early game, and putting in place a mod farming / processing system. They are one of the most important parts of the game, and definitely is overwhelming at first, but if you put that good system in place, then it will pay off in the end.

I'll check out those videos for sure. And I think I get the strategy now which will be good going forward. sun fac is 7*, soldier and spy are close behind at 6*, All three are g8. Poggle is coming nicely and nute underway. I will focus here until geos are complete as per your recommendation. My geo ships I got one 5* and two 4* with 3* VD which is keeping my fleet in good shape. Appreciate it and I'll be re-reading through more of your update posts.
  • Dah_Mi wrote: »
    @Dah_Mi

I'll check out those videos for sure. And I think I get the strategy now which will be good going forward. sun fac is 7*, soldier and spy are close behind at 6*, All three are g8. Poggle is coming nicely and nute underway. I will focus here until geos are complete as per your recommendation. My geo ships I got one 5* and two 4* with 3* VD which is keeping my fleet in good shape. Appreciate it and I'll be re-reading through more of your update posts.

@Dah_Mi one other good place to look for modding videos is The Playbook youtube channel. He has a modding playlist: https://youtube.com/watch?v=DPKsVWqlG6E&list=PLOCVhaKSSdOpGKsmfHuA4dSIi7ghFv9hf