You can dominate this game free to play!

Hey guys! I'm the Free to play Padawan! I've been playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes almost since it came out and I love this game! I have always been a casual free to play player and didn't bother much in the arenas because I couldn't keep up with the whales. Recently I decided to start a brand new account to try to be as competitive as possible free to play and the results have been outstanding!!! I'm currently around day 170 of my account and I consistently get top 5 in fleet arena and top 50 in squad arena. I started a new you tube channel along with my new account cataloging my progress. It is catered to brand new players who want to do well in swgoh free to play! Come check out my channel! I have a Playlist called "journey to level 85" where I live streamed gameplay two days a week on the way to level 85 with a big celebration on the day we reached max level! I continue to live stream all sorts of fun content in the account every Wednesday and Friday at 5pm est. Check out the channel and come join us live! Also we have an awesome discord called Free to play Nation where free to play players can swap strategies, celebrate accomplishments, and get help anywhere you need it! I'll post links to the channel and the discord below! I hope to see you there!
Free to play nation discord server:
https://discord.gg/HyGfHCtjD7
Free to play Padawan you tube channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCu6aH3WEfxJjEZ0OXUjlevQ

Replies

• The basic idea of my plan is to pursue the three main sources of income in the game in the following order: Fleet arena, guild content, squad arena. 1. Fleet arena requires a good Fleet early on with an eye towards a premium Fleet as soon as possible. The good Fleet I'm building is the geo fleet with Vulture droid under tarkin. The premium Fleet will be the malevalance fleet. 2. For guild content most good guilds require wat ready geonosians to gain entry into thier guild. So the geos that we farmed for Fleet plus two more geos now gain us access to a good guild. 3. Finally the squad arena team that we are currently using is, you guessed it, geos! And so far they are getting us top 50 in squad arena. These geos will not be relevant in squad arena for long so I am building towards padme, then into Gas, then into slkr. At that point we will have several dark side geo tb teams and light side geo tb teams keeping our guild happy, we will have malevalance for fleet and slkr for squad arena. Finally if things are going well by this point then we will shift focus to galactic legend kenobi. So that's the plan: Fleet, guild, and squad arena. Come join me on the journey!
  • Hey everyone, I really suggest to join F2P Padawan's discord if you are a new player. There are many of us there from around the forums having daily conversations and providing tips and answering questions you may have.

There have been a few new player guides posted lately, so there are different paths you can follow (though starting they are all very similar), and you can see our lessons learned along the way.

Come check out his discord & YouTube channel, you never know, there may be some epic Grand Arena matchups between people you know!
  • Hey everyone, I really suggest to join F2P Padawan's discord if you are a new player. There are many of us there from around the forums having daily conversations and providing tips and answering questions you may have.

There have been a few new player guides posted lately, so there are different paths you can follow (though starting they are all very similar), and you can see our lessons learned along the way.

Come check out his discord & YouTube channel, you never know, there may be some epic Grand Arena matchups between people you know!

Totally agree here. Generally, Padawan is a great player, and also a great youtuber, who actually listens to ur questions on livestreams. He isn't a huge club like CubsFanHan or Ahnald, but is amazingly helpful.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Thank you both for the kind words!